The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Answers About Kubrows.

(PSN)Abaddon_81877

So am I stuck with them? Is there a way to sell or delete the runts I don't want to free up stasis chambers for other Kubrows?

consign to the lotus button...not sure if the ps build has that yet

They don't have the consign to the lotus option yet, that was added in 14.5, PS4 atm is on 14.1, though hopefully you'll be getting it soon since DE said on the last Dev stream they would be submitting 14.5 to cert this week, The Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/304985-u145-on-ps4/ (the thread was made on the 5th and they said next week so hopefully this week).

RNG, the whole imprinting thing is just a resource sink. Personally I'd just hit random incubation if I gave a damn, got all 4 breeds after few failures and I'm sticking with the ones I got. Enough rng in the game already I'm not gonna lose hair for "the perfect" kubrow.

So i'm still very confused. How do I take a large brolic male with a tall female and still get a tiny scrawny kubrow. Genetically the kubrow should have been tall and bulky. How does it go in the opposite direction?

Use two of the same imprints if you want a specific body build and the fur pattern to stay the same. Height is RNG based so you may still get a very short kubrow or a very tall one. Although you can imprint the new kubrow and restart the breeding process again.