Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Prime Access Cosmetics

Kraosdada

Question

Ever since i first saw the Nisa Syandana i wanted to make a question, are we going to see the Prime Cosmetics avaiable in some other way? like the Sentient star system, or some new kind of key?

you said that all exclusives are in a creative vault, with the only things that cannot get out of it are the Founder Primes and the first Vandals, you did not say anything about Prime Access stuff staying there for good.

i wanted to know if there is going to be a way to obtain them after the Prime Access ends, so that those without a credit card or money can get them too.

7 answers to this question

All eclusives are in the Vault, meaning Straith, Sandal, Twin Wrathpers, stuff like that, stuff that matters for mastery and stats. Aesthetics have no impact on your gameplay.

Besides, even the regular Syandanas and Sugatras are available only for real cash, why should it be any different with Prime versions?

Ever since i first saw the Nisa Syandana i wanted to make a question, are we going to see the Prime Cosmetics avaiable in some other way? like the Sentient star system, or some new kind of key?

you said that all exclusives are in a creative vault, with the only things that cannot get out of it are the Founder Primes and the first Vandals, you did not say anything about Prime Access stuff staying there for good.

i wanted to know if there is going to be a way to obtain them after the Prime Access ends, so that those without a credit card or money can get them too.

Hey, that's pretty similar to the Founders stuff IMO. If you can get that, we should be able to get founder rares

(EDIT): That's not really true I found out

DE why you h9 me

Edited by Glowing1011