Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Rather Large List Of 'broken' Skins.

LoopStricken

Well, they fixed almost all of them...except for Nova. Who is the worst offender. If you see this DE, please apply the same fix you did for the other skins to Nova's immortal skin. It still has a ton of grey lines all over it. Thanks for fixing the other skins, though. Especially Oberon, he was probably the worst after Nova.

Probably because some people like it.. Hell I liked the Vauben Immortal skin bug, but I'm not complaining.

I don't think it's possible to like the nova immortal skin bug. It looks horrible, completely wrecks the immortal skin pattern if you are using anything besides white.

Well, they fixed almost all of them...except for Nova. Who is the worst offender. If you see this DE, please apply the same fix you did for the other skins to Nova's immortal skin. It still has a ton of grey lines all over it. Thanks for fixing the other skins, though. Especially Oberon, he was probably the worst after Nova.

Have you considered that maybe they didn't fix it because it's sooo detailed compared to the other skins, so it would take a lot more work?

Have you considered that maybe they didn't fix it because it's sooo detailed compared to the other skins, so it would take a lot more work?

No, because thats a horrible excuse. The skin wasn't always like this, so if they could do it right once, they can most definitely return it to its former glory.

• 2 months later...

*dusts the old forgotten dust off this thread*. So it's... approaching a year since this thread was started, and I'm fairly sure Nova's personal "My skin is broken" thread is even older.. I'll be nekroing that soon enough don't you worry. but here I'm just checking in.

This is my skin with Nova's Immortal Skin

Xyxmiu1.jpg

This is Nova in a pure black skin

RwqqH2w.jpg

So we're clear it's still -very- broken.. right? good! I'll be posting still no fix for posts like a nat now because seriously... what the hell?

Edited by KittyDarkling

i5tEdC7.png

As you can clearly see, there are ugly white lines all over my Warframe. They show up best with all black colors, since the lines are white. I would circle the areas where the white lines are most visible, but they're all over my Warframe. From what I can tell, they appear to be "seams" where different color sections intersect.

U1GSJ9L.png

I've tried this on other Warframes, and it appears that most if not all of them have these "seams." I also cannot remove them by changing my graphical settings. No matter what graphical settings I choose, the seams persist.

Leg view:

SSNLZPR.png

These seams have been in the game as long as I have been playing. I sincerely hope this is a bug, since this utterly cripples color setups that use primarily dark colors, streaking them with ugly white lines. Any dark color setup I try to use ends up looking completely hideous, with white streaks in between the dark sections.

Maybe if i just post it unspoilered...

sgjyFNo.jpg

LOOK AT THIS ABOMINATION.

Actually, I'll go get a fresh pic.

I actually think it looks pretty good on Nova, although I do understand it is not the look you are after...

Edited by SluggoV2

• 1 month later...