Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Krono The Time Based Warframe [U15 Warframe Concept] Lore Update

KaptainK3nny

Krono

A master of time Krono uses his powers to protect his allies and stun his enemies at the price of offensive capabilities.

1st Ability

Time Beam

Krono shoots a beam at that slows and chains unto two other enemies by ?/?/?/?% for ?/?/?/? seconds. The initial attack does ?/?/?/? Magnetic damage other Enemies that are chained hit by this ability take ?/?/?/? Magnetic damage and receive a ?/?/?/?% slow effect for ?/?/?/? seconds.

2nd Ability

Time Shield

Krono activates a shield around him and his nearby allies for ?/?/?/? sec that prevents stops bullets and adds ?/?/?/? Seconds to a nearby allies bleedout time.

3rd Ability

Time Flux

Krono begins to project an aura around him that speeds up allies by ?/?/?/?% and slows down enemies speed by ?/?/?/?/% At the price of ? activation and ? energy per second

4th Ability

Time bubble

Krono summons a giant bubble to stop any enemies projectiles from going through for ?/?/?/? and slows down enemies in the bubble by ?/?/?/?% After the bubble pops it stuns enemies in a ?/?/?/? radius for ?/?/?/?.

Base Stats

Health- 65(80 at 30)

Shields-125(150 at 30)

Power-125(150 at 30)

Sprint Speed-1.35

Armor-20

Sidenote- krono has increased power duration

Lore(The good part)

My love, lost in space. Was a fool to test these proposed archwings.

I thought I lost him. Gone, lost forever with his brother,Atla in the depths

of space. But these archwings these things that forsake him to his damnation

has rescued him from the prison of space.

-Lost Transmission-

Kronor are you there. I repeat are you there kronor. *mumbles* Kara......

Quest Project Archwing Rewards : Krono parts, Archwing unique skin

More to come

Edited by KaptainK3nny

I really like the concept, however your descriptions of some of the powers seem awfully similar to Frost's Snow Globe ability and ice aura's in general, with a bit of volt's speed mixed in for allies.

Perhaps the bubble allows bullets to pass through them but the flight speed of the projectiles is slowed down by up to 90% at max rank? The shield could stop projectiles though or, better yet, how about the shield creates a "dimensional time rift" and all enemy projectiles that hit it are teleported x distance behind the shield, creating a small safe zone.

It might also be neat if his 1st ability used the AI pathing to predict where the enemy was going to go and "jumped them forward in time" to that location causing a stun to last for x seconds due to confusion. Maybe even making the enemy dissapear for x seconds(depending on how long it would take them to run to said location). (note, stun only applies to enemies going exactly 88mph :P{not really})

couldn't resist making that Back To The Future reference

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Another time frame WTF do you guys have with this? I see 20 time frame ideas a week and 21 of them are either useless/copied from other time frame concepts ooooor copies of already existing frames...

Ok 1st of

There is another time frame idea with the name chronos <.<

Your WF ideas name is Krono

Pls make some own and personal names o m g 

2nd.

Your skills are copies of already existing frames skills + the rest are not usefull in ANY F****** WAY OK? (Thats just the way it iiiis)

(srry bout the rage in this comment)

1st skill is slowing 2 enemies <.< so whut? i kill them in 4 seconds -> not even worth the energy cost

2nd skill is frosts snowglobe for one side/or volts shield (except you dont even get the electricity bonus dmg)

3rd skill is combination of volts speed skill and valkyrs warcry

4th is like your 2nd skill except you cover 360° <.< AND its the same as snowglobe not even with different mechanics

Rage inc in 3...2...1

Oh well at least the devs dont have to work hard then to get this WF going...

Well it worked for them so itll work for this as well right? right?

NO

IT
WON`T

Srsly ppl stop making time frame ideas or if you do, then invent something good and new that introduces new mechanics and not something you copied from already existing frames. (Not meaning to say you did it on purpose, but you did it)

There are so many good things out there you can do with a time theme but all I see is pretty much the same over and over AND over again

I am honestly sorry because of the angry reply but ive had enough

and sorry i posted this comment on your thread and not someone else`s, you just happened to be the 1st one in sight and i do not mean it personally

I am sure you can come up with better ideas so PLEASEEE do not RUSH posting any ideas if you KNOW they are not thought out

Ive had enough of all these time frame themed threads that are a complete waste of my and probably your time too,

I come to this forum section to see if there are any good ideas and see some F&$&$& time frame $&&%

Thats not the reason I wnna be here

Come on people use your imagination and invent interesting things, that cant be this hard, can it?

I mean people if you can hink this much of time based WFs why dont you think of dimension based WFs? THAT would be creative and NEW and you could do so much with it because not many people have had ideas about this yet.

Edited by Seyenas

Another time frame WTF do you guys have with this? I see 20 time frame ideas a week and 21 of them are either useless/copied from other time frame concepts ooooor copies of already existing frames...

Ok 1st of

There is another time frame idea with the name chronos <.<

Your WF ideas name is Krono

Pls make some own and personal names o m g 

2nd.

Your skills are copies of already existing frames skills + the rest are not usefull in ANY F****** WAY OK? (Thats just the way it iiiis)

(srry bout the rage in this comment)

1st skill is slowing 2 enemies <.< so whut? i kill them in 4 seconds -> not even worth the energy cost

2nd skill is frosts snowglobe for one side/or volts shield (except you dont even get the electricity bonus dmg)

3rd skill is combination of volts speed skill and valkyrs warcry

4th is like your 2nd skill except you cover 360° <.< AND its the same as snowglobe not even with different mechanics

Rage inc in 3...2...1

Oh well at least the devs dont have to work hard then to get this WF going...

Well it worked for them so itll work for this as well right? right?

NO

IT

WON`T

Srsly ppl stop making time frame ideas or if you do, then invent something good and new that introduces new mechanics and not something you copied from already existing frames. (Not meaning to say you did it on purpose, but you did it)

There are so many good things out there you can do with a time theme but all I see is pretty much the same over and over AND over again

The name originates from the greek titan kronos titan of time -.-

I am honestly sorry because of the angry reply but ive had enough

and sorry i posted this comment on your thread and not someone else`s, you just happened to be the 1st one in sight and i do not mean it personally

I am sure you can come up with better ideas so PLEASEEE do not RUSH posting any ideas if you KNOW they are not thought out

Ive had enough of all these time frame themed threads that are a complete waste of my and probably your time too,

I come to this forum section to see if there are any good ideas and see some F&$&$& time frame $&&%

Thats not the reason I wnna be here

Come on people use your imagination and invent interesting things, that cant be this hard, can it?

I mean people if you can hink this much of time based WFs why dont you think of dimension based WFs? THAT would be creative and NEW and you could do so much with it because not many people have had ideas about this yet.

No