Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Arsenal

Eudamon

I understand that the Liset is a bit cramped. However, I am sure that one could find some space to store weapons and stuff.

Basically, I would like to see an immersive storage area, where you can see all your weapons hanging on the wall and maybe pick them up straight from the wall. This way you can see the free slots you have (if any), and you can bask in the glory of your weaponry.

Also, you can have a quick trip through your inventory without having to stop whatever you are doing.

When you own every weapon in the game like I do, thats not really gonna work too well. What would be cool is if you could do this, but have 3 or 4 weapons that you choose to be displayed to grab when you need. This way you can have your favourite/most used weapon ready to go.

When you own every weapon in the game like I do, thats not really gonna work too well. What would be cool is if you could do this, but have 3 or 4 weapons that you choose to be displayed to grab when you need. This way you can have your favourite/most used weapon ready to go.

If you arrange the weapons on five positions from the floor to the ceiling, you can get all the weapons in this game on three walls easily. Including oversized weapons like Serro or Orthis.

I rather see the problem with the warframes - stacking 20 warframes might be somewhat difficult, but it should still be possible.