A Warframe That Can Fly?

(PSN)qwerty1310

Well... ever heard of power efficiency? My zephyr can fly almost with no energy.

Also I don't know if you have noticed but zephyr has a lot more air time than other warframes when you jump and if you jump and slide in the air you can control quite nicely the direction you're falling towards.

Not to mention that if you jump into a tornado it will push you up in the air and you can simulate flying quite well specially if you jump and slide into a tornado.

I know the flying idea sounds fun as an actual flying warframe but I think for now zephyr covers "flying" quite well and warframe needs other warframes and powers to come first.

Edited by Domaik

Wait wut?!!!

vauban's vortex also does that. but since zephyr can stay in the air for more time and control the direction she's going in the air when she jumps  it makes it easy for her to simulate flying. i usually jump and then use the slide buttom to slide in the air as I get pushed up and fly around.

Well I now zephyr has tail wind and everything but she has to activate it a lot of times, so why not we have a warframe that has an ability that can actually make him fly for an amount of time? Idk, just some stuff that came into my mind.

Watch my concept please ^^ " Hymeno "

Edited by Q-Nel-974

But I saw the wikia,wouldn't maxed power efficiency shorten the range that u "fly".

Yep, because of reduced power duration.

I use Streamline+Continuity+Constitution on my Zephyr, so far so good.

ps: um, I think you can edit your original post instead of making a correction post.