Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Uh... Am I The Only One Who Thinks That Some Stuff In The Ingame Shop Is Overpriced?

Pearlkryer

As I stated in the title some items in the ingame shop just simply are overpriced. (or should be replaced)

Here we have the resources we can buy with plat:

dqrsao.jpg

I should pay 15 plat for Mutagen SAMPLES, Detonite AMPULES and Fieldron SAMPLES? This is seriously a ripoff or a false implementation. These should be the Mutagen Masses, Detonite Injectors and Fieldrons. Those samples and ampules are waaaay to unrare to be worth 15 plat each. (I mean the friggin orokin cell is worth less than those)

but okay, onto the next issue:

bio3fq.jpg

The infamous mod packs. You get 5 random mods and the more plat you spent the more you have the chance of getting rares. Fine with me. Pricing is okay.

Pricing of fusion core packs is not okay. I mean 80 plat for 1 guaranteed rare and 2 have the CHANCE of beeing rare is... way too much. I could just simply go into the trade channel and get a R5 for I don't know 2-3 plat? Either remove these or change the pricing or the amount you would get.

For example 5 guaranteed R5's and 10 cores have the chance to be Rare. (EXAMPLE, OKAY)

okay, the last concern I have:

1q0u9g.jpg

The bundles in general, but we will take the immortal skin bundle here. As you can see here I already own a lot of immortal skins, but the price of the bundle is still the same. So I could buy those 3 each for 40 plat, or in this bundle for 234 plat. What's better, huh? These bundles need some new price tags if you already own a part of it.

And yea. That's it.

If you find any grammatical errors feel free to correct me, else just reply with what you think should be changed or not changed. Thanks.

Who bothers buying them from market, when you can farm of them for free

As for immortal skins, you just extra lines -_-

I do farm the resources, I don't buy them. But for some new players it might be a complete ripoff.

As for the last sentence, I don't quite understand it.

Will not be changed, DE said prices are fine.

Point > Don't use ingame shop for anything other than slots and potatoes and accessories.

Everything else can be farmed.

I know that everything else can be farmed.

But okay, sad to hear that there will be no changes.

Ever walked into a store that had prices you did not like?

Did you walk out, or did you ask to see the manager and gave him a lecture on how to run his store?

And even if you had, do you think he cared? DE has their own pricing model. If it was not working well enough, they would change it. EvE Online has some EXTREMELY pricy items. You don't want them badly enough to buy them, you go without.

This has less to do with the willingness of an individual to pay and more to do with the greater player bases willingness to pay. Your paying not so much for the items themselves, but rather the opportunity to, "have it now".

Edited by Kihana

Ever walked into a store that had prices you did not like?

Did you walk out, or did you ask to see the manager and gave him a lecture on how to run his store?

And even if you had, do you think he cared? DE has their own pricing model. If it was not working well enough, they would change it. EvE Online has some EXTREMELY pricy items. You don't want them badly enough to buy them, you go without.

So, I'm not allowed to give feedback in a feedback forum?

So, I'm not allowed to give feedback in a feedback forum?

Oh, please don't start. This is a sure way to make this thread become hostile....

DSpite just give a good analogy about market, and Kihana already said a good reason about why it's pricey. Your feedback has been read and they give you their feedback, because feedback is allowed.

Edited by agung.up

Have you ever looked at the "What Stalker?" pack for 800 Platinum?

That´s overpriced for a Dread, Despair, Hate and Smoke Colors

That's because it's only for the haxxzor 1337 edgemasters with "black as my soul" darkest black/"unoxygenated blood" dark red Ashes who sprint from the team on survival missions and wish they could play stalker to show their angst against the society.

As always, DE wants your $$$.

Dunno who's that stupid to buy those 2 materials (Detonite and Fieldron Sample, Mutagen Samples are a bit harder to be farmed but still easy to get them), the easiest materials to farm in game ever.

Edited by Just4Games