Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raksa Vs The Others

SlyBoots

Question

i just switched back from my raksa kub to a helios with deconstructor and boy does the kub pale in comparison. its damage is too low, the "wind up to pounce" animation too long plus the whole lengthy process can even miss the target.

now i understand sahasa and sunika have single target special attacks and the huras some kind of slashdash-like attack? do these actually improve the ability to kill stuff in a timely manner for the respective kub?

7 answers to this question

Yes, to an extent, huras kubrws deal AoE attacks, raksa, sunika and sahasa have single target attacks, peresumably, ranking up the kubrow precepts and adding em up with maul and bite maxed should allow kubrows to be able t 1 shot single enemies. 

Keep in mind, if your damage is high enough, then the mere paw attacks of your kubrow (the one before it punces) should be able to kill enemies

I love Raksa for Interceptions. Howl and replenishing shields really saved my &#! a few times.

And the damage is great, my Reginald can oneshot everything at Cerberus, Pluto. And his Bite and Maul are not even maxed.

Not to mention the survivability, Kubrows are tankier than frames.

hm, curious, my raksa would appear to take around a fifth or lower of t2 void lancers or crewmen. think the same happened on ceres so i figured this particular kub is for shield recharge and sending enemies running rather than damage.

are you talking crits to oneshot or could there be something bugged?

Basically the thing with kubrows is that you are trading in reliable fire support for a ton of survivability. With ranked up Link mods, your kubrow will be tougher than you are.  And it can be revived unlike sentinels.

target seeking kub

Woof!

Deploy countermeasures, we've got a traitor mongrel on our tail!

Grrrrrr....

DEPLOY COUNTERMEASURES NOW AAAAAAAAUGH

(snarl) Woof! Woof!

Basically the thing with kubrows is that you are trading in reliable fire support for a ton of survivability. With ranked up Link mods, your kubrow will be tougher than you are.  And it can be revived unlike sentinels.

Woof!

Deploy countermeasures, we've got a traitor mongrel on our tail!

Grrrrrr....

DEPLOY COUNTERMEASURES NOW AAAAAAAAUGH

(snarl) Woof! Woof!

ah lol 

OMG IT S BITTING ME IT S BITTING ME AAAARRGGGHHHHGGHGHGGG 

grrrrrrrrrrr

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGGGHGHHHHGHHHHHH

I think the biggest problem with any Kubrow at the moment is their lack of real combat commands such as attack, defend hold etc. I believe once we get those commands a lot of the combat AI issues will be solved. Right now my Raksa attacks more independently than the other three breeds but their are still times I have to prompt her to attack even though she is looking straight at a enemy who is shooting at her.