Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium Farming Locations?

(PSN)qwerty1310

Question

14 answers to this question

Back in the day when I needed to farm for Oxium, I always went to Mimas on Saturn. With a Resource Booster I could get over 100 per 20 minute run. (117 was the record) Use your plat for a Resource Booster and get the benefit for all resources for 3 days. I don't know if the Grineer have taken back Mimas yet or not, it has been awhile since I played there.

Edited by (PS4)Fbeast2

if i'd need oxium, i'd go to pluto/cerberus. Lots of people play there, and stay 3-5 waves for T4 keys. The enemies are mid-high level, so you get tons of XP too

when i solo 3-4 waves, i only get about 10 oxium, but when i stay with clanmates until we get a survival key (sometimes 7-8 waves) it is easily 40+ per run.

I'm not saying that this is the fastest way to get oxium, but you get other things too, while the mission is actually fun (i hate the kappa mobile defense for example, and it was my go-to place before the grineer took it)

Back in the day when I needed to farm for Oxium, I always went to Mimas on Saturn. With a Resource Booster I could get over 100 per 20 minute run. (117 was the record) Use your plat for a Resource Booster and get the benefit for all resources for 3 days. I don't know if the Grineer have taken back Mimas yet or not, it has been awhile since I played there.

back when the corpus took over saturn and phobos and sedna :D yeah those where the days. lucky i farmed like hell during that period

Back in the day when I needed to farm for Oxium, I always went to Mimas on Saturn. With a Resource Booster I could get over 100 per 20 minute run. (117 was the record) Use your plat for a Resource Booster and get the benefit for all resources for 3 days.

Yeh the problem is I don't have platinum...if I did I would just buy oxium XD