Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Places To Farm Orokin Cells?

Goliana

Question

5 answers to this question

Dark Sector runs on Ceres have proved pretty fruitful for me, but it's slower than simply doing some Sargas Ruk runs. Then again, Dark Sectors net you other resources and plenty of affinity, so if you're not in a rush, they're a good option. Lephantis also isn't a bad option. ODD isn't bad, but it's not as good as it was before because of how much more difficult it is than it was before. I (and most others) seem to use ODD for affinity, meaning that you don't really bring all of your best gear, so getting far enough in ODD to get a good number of cells is kinda rare.

Extractors are always an option, but I just never got the hang of 'em.

• Sargas Ruk if you need only a few (speed-running him is boring for me)
  • Lephantis (ODA) if you also need Neurodes. I usually do a run or two daily as Lephantis has an amazing drop rate for rare materials. Avg 2 per run (can be Neurodes or O Cells)

• Kiste, Ceres with Nekros if you're in it for the long haul. Use slash weapons to cut up the corpses and desecrate everything. I average 2 per run using this method and get tons of XP (best XP farming location in the game IMO)

Dark Sectors are too slow in my opinion. I prefer the spawn rates of Mobile Defense to Survival. More enemies = more loot.

Edited by SpongyPenguin