Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Win Xp Still Accepting Warframe?

MalekAmir

I would not be surprised by the fact that Warframe does not support windows XP no more, taking in a notice that Microsoft no longer makes patches and updates to it.

All the official support to it has ended so its very possible that no, it does not.

this is just my speculation so I don't claim to be right. 

EDIT: Angius just Tenno'd me and prove me wrong

But he could still be running and old service pack.

Edited by okinolas

Yes, the minimal requirements of Warframe is Win XP SP3

If the files are damaged, verify them via launcher

when downloading from launcher > he say donw > [ Files Damaged are downloading ] after clicking ''Play''

its open But he say Warframe is cannot be launched

when downloading from launcher > he say donw > [ Files Damaged are downloading ] after clicking ''Play''

its open But he say Warframe is cannot be launched

Then it is possible that he does not have the latest SP, he can download it here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-xp-service-pack-3.aspx   or VIA windows update 

I would not be surprised by the fact that Warframe does not support windows XP no more, taking in a notice that Microsoft no longer makes patches and updates to it.

All the official support to it has ended so its very possible that no, it does not.

this is just my speculation so I don't claim to be right. 

EDIT: Angius just Tenno'd me and prove me wrong

But he could still be running and old service pack.

yeah my grand father has windows xp xD and evry five secs the antivirus comes to say me its no longer availble now

Ty man ill test it thanks for information

If he does not know what to do, tell him to use the windows update!!!

as if he screws up the installation of the service pack he will have to reboot the computer loosing all his files located in the system hard drive.  [Local drive (C:)]

EDIT: And by reboot I mean he will have to re-install windows software whit a disc or an USB-device, what causes him to loose all his files in the disk.

EDIT #2 : If he fails to install the service pack corrupting his windows software, I'm not the one to blame

Edited by okinolas

Warframe still works fine for me in XP my Xp has all updates up till the day they stopped official support for it. It might be that your friends windows XP might be needing service packs 1,2, and 3 or something else like .net or vb runtime files.

Has he been able to run warframe in the past on this system?