Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Account Migration

colb0lt

I have a question. If account migration happens on Xbox One, will the accounts sync together? they are both under the same email address. I would love to keep everything if possible. If not, I at least would like to have my founders account be the one that syncs and not the new one I have been playing with. I would be pretty upset if it wipes my account:/

I have a question. If account migration happens on Xbox One, will the accounts sync together? they are both under the same email address. I would love to keep everything if possible. If not, I at least would like to have my founders account be the one that syncs and not the new one I have been playing with. I would be pretty upset if it wipes my account:/

Yes, you can. Both accounts act separate, though, so nothing you do on PC will influence your Xbone account and vice versa.

After migration your accounts would not interact with eachother, no synch, no nothing. I'm 99% sure of it, since that was the case with PS4.

Also - the whole progress from PS4 account will be replaced with your PC data, excluding Plat and Xbone exclusive items.