Crimson Dervish Drops

Gods-Manjunk

Question

Hello guys,
I have a very simple question. I know that Crimson Dervish is the rarest mod in-game now(from the droptable).
Is it possible to get this mod within a few hours..let's say 3, for about 5 times? I don't know the drop chance and my maths suck tbh. But seriously, is it possible?

personally i believe that gleaming talon is more rare than crimson dervish simply due to the fact that leech osprey are not desecratable

but like everyone said.....it really is just luck....ive killed hundreds of bombards and not a single stance...but i have gotten plenty of rares from them (r5 cores mostly)

How is that off topic? 

Anyway, obtaining any mod is possible. Im prettysure that gleaming talon is quite a bit more rare, as you cannot desecrate the enemy who drops it.

Do you know what off-topic means? You should google it..

I'm talking about the possibility to get the drops within that time..and not about the alerts.

personally i believe that gleaming talon is more rare than crimson dervish simply due to the fact that leech osprey are not desecratable

but like everyone said.....it really is just luck....ive killed hundreds of bombards and not a single stance...but i have gotten plenty of rares from them (r5 cores mostly)

Well you have a better chance at getting it because you get 2x the chances from desecrate.

Do you know what off-topic means? You should google it..

I'm talking about the possibility to get the drops within that time..and not about the alerts.

That person wasnt even talking to you.

Hello guys,

I have a very simple question. I know that Crimson Dervish is the rarest mod in-game now(from the droptable).

Is it possible to get this mod within a few hours..let's say 3, for about 5 times? I don't know the drop chance and my maths suck tbh. But seriously, is it possible?

I doubt Crimson Dervish is the rarest mod.

It's random chance, of course it's possible to get it from the first bombard you kill, or ten times in a row from ten bombards, or you can farm it for thousands of hours and not get it. It's random.

Its more fun to watch the massive price hit many mods have taken in the trading market due to the alerts. Heck, Bite hardly sells now thanks to this week alert event.

As for the OP's question. You can't really determine a probability in a given timeframe. Like others have said, its completely random and luck. Its impossible to say "Oh well I could get 2 Crimson Dervishs if I run for 2 Hours on Apollodorus." Thank RNG for that :)

Its more fun to watch the massive price hit many mods have taken in the trading market due to the alerts. Heck, Bite hardly sells now thanks to this week alert event.

As for the OP's question. You can't really determine a probability in a given timeframe. Like others have said, its completely random and luck. Its impossible to say "Oh well I could get 2 Crimson Dervishs if I run for 2 Hours on Apollodorus." Thank RNG for that :)

You don't get what I mean...Someone from my clan has said that he got 5 of them within 2 hours..which is kinda impossible to me.

You don't get what I mean...Someone from my clan has said that he got 5 of them within 2 hours..which is kinda impossible to me.

it's possible.

"RNG"

If RNG is on your side. You can do a 40mins Apollo and get one every few minutes

so if he had 2 hours that's afew dervishes

EDIT: After Bombards start showing*

Edited by Buttsmex