Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reaper Prime Vs Orthos Prime & Build.

Lobopat

Question

HI, I've already got my reaper to 30, i haven't but a catalyst on it nor formad it because i'm not sure whether i should make that my end game melee weapon or orthos prime like maybe reaper would be better for this frame or orthos would be better for this other frame, im not so sure. Anyway, If you prefer reaper or orthos, please put up the build you're using or 'good to use' sorta thing.. thanks !! 

6 answers to this question

Well I prefer Orthos Prime as my main melee usually. As far as mods go, I do corrosive as elemental damage. But I also put Max Life Strike on almost all of my melee weapons along with focus energy to get that efficiency back up a bit. (Max Life Strike is worth it IMO especially if you have a non channeling melee.)

Edited by Kabusko

Neither weapon copters, so you're looking at their kill power instead of their mobility... and Orthos Prime is the clear winner here. The rated damage is only a little higher, but the secret ingredient is the unlisted reach.  Orthos Prime can practically clear a room as you spin it around.

My recommendation is Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, Reach, and jam the rest full of elemental damage.

Well I prefer Orthos Prime as my main melee usually. As far as mods go, I do corrosive as elemental damage. But I also put Max Life Strike on almost all of my melee weapons along with focus energy to get that efficiency back up a bit. (Max Life Strike is worth it IMO especially if you have a non channeling melee.)

To add to this I like to make Orthos a fast weapon. Since I tend to get crits often I put on beserker. My builds are not the best but work out pretty good. But if you're looking for attack power then Momaw has the right idea.

Neither weapon copters, so you're looking at their kill power instead of their mobility... and Orthos Prime is the clear winner here. The rated damage is only a little higher, but the secret ingredient is the unlisted reach.  Orthos Prime can practically clear a room as you spin it around.

My recommendation is Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, Reach, and jam the rest full of elemental damage.

This.

Reaper Prime? Just no.