Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Catalyst - What it look like, what it need.

Ced23Ric

These drop from alerts with "?" rewards, among other cool rewards.

orokincat1.png

orokincat2.png

You can put them into weapons (Long guns, pistols, melee weapons) to unlock the 15 other upgrade slots. Alternatively, you can buy these for 20 Platinum in the store. They exist for Frames aswell, will post ingredients once I find one.

Edited by Ced23Ric

But orokin powercell? I was thinking that catalyst needed to produce powercells with wich we can upgrade weapons.

We need the catalyst to, as the game say, super-boost our weapons. And the Reactors to super-charge our warframes. Both of them can be bought on the Market (as you probably know) or created in the foundry with those items ^^

You can get them from login rewards as you see the images in the background flashing you can see them also I was in the same group with Ced23Ric at the time of this drop so I can confirm that the "?" alerts do drop them so this is becoming an intresting way of earing "cough"Pro"cough" on your gear already i'm just really happy the devs listen to their community this is a wonderful thing in turns of player dev relations as it shows they care :)

These drop from alerts with "?" rewards, among other cool rewards.

orokincat1.png

orokincat2.png

You can put them into weapons (Long guns, pistols, melee weapons) to unlock the 15 other upgrade slots. Alternatively, you can buy these for 20 Platinum in the store. They exist for Frames aswell, will post ingredients once I find one.

Which planets Alert mission gave it to you?

I've yet to see an Alert mission with "?" rewards.... only credits.

Hey ced, is that one-time use? or permanent blueprint?

It's one time use like all other blueprints it would be funny though if it wasn't

Which planets Alert mission gave it to you?

I've yet to see an Alert mission with "?" rewards.... only credits.

If you click an alert from the top right of your screen it will open the mission stats page and in it they sometimes have a "?" or unknown reward these are random and apprntly rare acording to most people.

Edited by DrKieran

It's one time use like all other blueprints it would be funny though if it wasn't

If you click an alert from the top right of your screen it will open the mission stats page and in it they sometimes have a "?" or unknown reward these are random and apprntly rare acording to most people.

I know that... and that was not my question.

Someone please explain to me how I "forget" how to make stuff I have blueprints for, or how the blueprint miraculously vanish after I've crafted something?

That's actually a pretty good point lol, i think blueprints don't really fit very well with the "one time use deal". Maybe instead of making it a blueprint make it a rare component so at least it gives it a excuse for being one time use only. Thus giving you all the blueprints from the start but needing the extra rare drop.

Edited by Ingway

Can you show a pic of this? I have yet to find this information for any of the missions.

Edited by Ryme

Can you show a pic of this? I have yet to find this information for any of the missions.

i put top right insted of top left im sorry

missionrewards.png

here have the image of what I ment

the thing that is circled inside of the circle is where the "?" reward is normaly

I know that... and that was not my question.

The alerts for the "?" rewards are random it doesn't matter what planet... it will just appear

Edited by DrKieran

i put top right insted of top left im sorry

missionrewards.png

here have the image of what I ment

the thing that is circled inside of the circle is where the "?" reward is normaly

The alerts for the "?" rewards are random it doesn't matter what planet... it will just appear

Thanks for the picture. However, how are you able to bring up that window with the mission info in the middle of the screen? Whenever I click on a mission node, it sends me right into queue or the game. I've never seen that prompt to accept before.