Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Catalyst - What it look like, what it need.

Ced23Ric

So i was playing an alert mission that had "?" with my friend and they both got catalyst blueprint and i didnt is this some kind of bug or there is chance to get it? Sry for bad english

Me and alot of people didn't and i'm quite &!$$ed off at that.

So atm we can get it:

- from "?" allert reward - random artifact or "pro" item

- from daily reward

- from all allerts

??

Are you sure we can get it from all alerts?

I got one and I dunno where or why(I joined one alert mission which ended really quickly for me and there was no "?" reward on reward screen for me but I think I got it from there)

Are you sure we can get it from all alerts?

I got one and I dunno where or why(I joined one alert mission which ended really quickly for me and there was no "?" reward on reward screen for me but I think I got it from there)

You do not get it from all Alerts as it isn't dropped on the floor it is given to you on the competed mission screen so it goes like this at the moment.

> Daily Reward Chance

> Chance of obtaining at the end of a "?" alert

As for the mission brief on screen i've only seen that on alerts by clicking the text at the top left ( i remebered to put left this time :) ) and i've got no idea if you can do it for normal missions if not that is a feature I would like in the game because I sometimes click a mission and it starts.

And for everyone who missed out on the alert drops for these items today i'm very sorry for you guys and hope you get one soon!

FreakD it was a question ;]

ATM i can confirm that it can .. !!! CAN !!! drop form allerts with "?" rewards... done 3 yesterday, get 2 artifacts and one Orokin.

So its only a chance to get it.. its not a guarantee that u get it from every "?"... u can have lucky or not :D

Oroking drop instead of artifacts from "?" so u get Artifact or Orokin.

They can give u a 100% chance to get it from every single allert with "?".. if they do that then all platinium system be useless.. now if u want to have some item FAST in PRO option.. u need just pay .. or play for materials and blueprint.. its normal and im happy that they add this option..