Suggest A Good Weapon Loadout

(PSN)luckris25

Question

12 answers to this question

*fyi...wrong section

hit rank 6 and i can tell you a lot more..... (soma for example)

all i can do for now is list the weapons and then update as it goes

for a rank 5, decent primary weapons you can use are:

dread - bow   -> red crit build: you can find that online   + damage mods to your liking

latron prime - headshot gun -> standard max serration, split, + damage mods to your liking

vectis - sniper -> standard max serration, split, + damage mods to your liking (headshots for maximum damage)

drakgoon - aoe super bullet spread -> standard max serra, split, + damage mods to your liking

paris prime - bow -> red crit build + damage mods to your liking

quanta - double purpose rifle -> max serra, split, damage mods to your liking

amprex - aoe rifle - > requires several forma for maximum efficiency as well as well aimed shots in order to save ammunition

red crit build + damage mods to your liking

-many of these weapons are commonly used for their versatility and their damage potential

-they also require different play styles and different amounts of forma in order to maximize their potential

-in terms of damage mods....i mean elemental damage mods....they are always going to change depending on faction you are fighting....so there is no set build for anything...but i gave you the general information for all of them

-a lot of these builds are already online where you can find them so it wont be too hard.....

Edited by sekushiiandee

Optimum mod load-outs depend on your intended target(s).

Grineer - corrosive and puncture. Infested - fire / heat damage. Corpus - blast or magnetic damage (though shields are usually easy to cut through).

When going into survival or tower missions, always have corrosive damage available to cut through Heavy Gunner armor, because high level gunners can really ruin your day ;)

Edited by Shar487

A little known secret loadout... Mirage+attatic+andstrum+jat kittag

Holy mother of explosions. Add blast damage to them all... and on attica use thunderbolt, fast hands and a split chamber. On angstrum... max multishot is your freind! And on kitty... fury+ crushing ruin. Max out the time on HOM and make eclipse as strong as possible (eclipse stacks on duration.. so duration on it is irrelevant) push 1 and 3... watch the world explode

*fyi...wrong section

hit rank 6 and i can tell you a lot more..... (soma for example)

all i can do for now is list the weapons and then update as it goes

for a rank 5, decent primary weapons you can use are:

dread - bow   -> red crit build: you can find that online   + damage mods to your liking

latron prime - headshot gun -> standard max serration, split, + damage mods to your liking

vectis - sniper -> standard max serration, split, + damage mods to your liking (headshots for maximum damage)

drakgoon - aoe super bullet spread -> standard max serra, split, + damage mods to your liking

paris prime - bow -> red crit build + damage mods to your liking

quanta - double purpose rifle -> max serra, split, damage mods to your liking

amprex - aoe rifle - > requires several forma for maximum efficiency as well as well aimed shots in order to save ammunition

red crit build + damage mods to your liking

-many of these weapons are commonly used for their versatility and their damage potential

-they also require different play styles and different amounts of forma in order to maximize their potential

-in terms of damage mods....i mean elemental damage mods....they are always going to change depending on faction you are fighting....so there is no set build for anything...but i gave you the general information for all of them

-a lot of these builds are already online where you can find them so it wont be too hard.....

quite an interesting list,i might give latron prime a try just for fun

A little known secret loadout... Mirage+attatic+andstrum+jat kittag

Holy mother of explosions. Add blast damage to them all... and on attica use thunderbolt, fast hands and a split chamber. On angstrum... max multishot is your freind! And on kitty... fury+ crushing ruin. Max out the time on HOM and make eclipse as strong as possible (eclipse stacks on duration.. so duration on it is irrelevant) push 1 and 3... watch the world explode

seems like a build full of explosions and enemies screaming,so i will certainly try this one.thanks for the help

Optimum mod load-outs depend on your intended target(s).

Grineer - corrosive and puncture. Infested - fire / heat damage. Corpus - blast or magnetic damage (though shields are usually easy to cut through).

When going into survival or tower missions, always have corrosive damage available to cut through Heavy Gunner armor, because high level gunners can really ruin your day ;)

ok,great to know

Belongs in players helping players fyi.

For Grineer I use Radiation and Viral

Corpus I use Magnetic and Toxin

Infested and void I use Corrosive and fire damage.  Sometimes I swap the fire for ice against the void shields (If I remember)

Pick a gun you like, Serration and split chamber are the basis of Most weapons. Add in an elemental combo and watch em drop.

I'm fond of the soma but you're not quite at the MR you need to build it, but when you can. Do it....you'll be glad you did.

For a good weapon load out than can do anything :

Main : Latron or a Sniper rifle (critical oriented)

Side : Kunai (puncture - cheap, lot of ammo, great speed, effective even not without catalyst)

Melee : Scindo (Slash - more damage mods, Heavy melee for jump attack with AoE)

What I will personnaly use (fit my style)

Main for power : a Sniper Rifle (Snipetron Vandal but you can get a Vectis)

Side for speed : a AKbolto (It as never let me down)

Melee for control : Fragor (to knock out crowd) or Nikana (life steal mods)

My "go-to" for most frames i play (Ash, Mag, Frost, Saryn, Nyx)):

Boar P (Max spread status build, AA12 4 evah)

Lex P/Marelok (Lex P just looks so good, distance)

Ichor/Dakra P/Bo P

These weapons are forma'd up hardcore so I guess i would argue that any weapon in the game is awesome if you throw enough time and forma at it. 

Belongs in players helping players fyi.

For Grineer I use Radiation and Viral

Corpus I use Magnetic and Toxin

Infested and void I use Corrosive and fire damage.  Sometimes I swap the fire for ice against the void shields (If I remember)

Pick a gun you like, Serration and split chamber are the basis of Most weapons. Add in an elemental combo and watch em drop.

I'm fond of the soma but you're not quite at the MR you need to build it, but when you can. Do it....you'll be glad you did.

It is my first topic,so sorry for posting to the wrong section.as for the weapons,i might try latron prime and attica since i can't get soma till mr6

For a good weapon load out than can do anything :

Main : Latron or a Sniper rifle (critical oriented)

Side : Kunai (puncture - cheap, lot of ammo, great speed, effective even not without catalyst)

Melee : Scindo (Slash - more damage mods, Heavy melee for jump attack with AoE)

What I will personnaly use (fit my style)

Main for power : a Sniper Rifle (Snipetron Vandal but you can get a Vectis)

Side for speed : a AKbolto (It as never let me down)

Melee for control : Fragor (to knock out crowd) or Nikana (life steal mods)

hmm,i never thought of kunai and scindo,so i will try them both,but for main i might stick to latron

My "go-to" for most frames i play (Ash, Mag, Frost, Saryn, Nyx)):

Boar P (Max spread status build, AA12 4 evah)

Lex P/Marelok (Lex P just looks so good, distance)

Ichor/Dakra P/Bo P

These weapons are forma'd up hardcore so I guess i would argue that any weapon in the game is awesome if you throw enough time and forma at it. 

i still can't get weapons like dual ichor (MR 6 required) but the others certainly deserve a shot,since they can help me build up my rank and get a different gaming experience.thx for the help