• Announcements

• [DE]DrewDev

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   03/31/2016

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
    • [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
DE_Adam

Devstream 36 Overview

Miss last week's Devstream but still want to know all the fun details on Archwing?  Tired of your friends trying to describe what the new Nekros helm concept art looks like without a visual aid?  Want to see just how large a Balor Fomorian is?  Don't worry, I've got your back. 

Our Devstream 36 Overview covers all that and more giving the down-low on everything you may have missed.  It's not as fun as learning about birdlifters straight from the source, but it's the next best thing.  Click here for the full story and be sure to leave us your thoughts below!

-DE_Adam

• Upvote 18

Everything here looks great. Good to hear that the space enemies are getting a redesign, they looked really out of place.

(No Liset customization update/progress? D:)

• Upvote 4

I personally will get the coolest looking Archwing regardless of what abilities it has, then I can use it on my "epic loadout" :P

This looks like its going to be a great update (my guess it will be coming soon after the back to school alerts :D)

Can't wait! Might as well farm everything in the game until this comes out :P

• Upvote 3

I think one thing that was not addressed properly, and was confirmed on twitter to me by Steve, was the plot hole of what happens when your Warframe blasts off into space because extraction is not possible and you leave your Kubrow behind?  I know on the dev stream he said Ordis picks him up, but he did not say how. With no actual extraction point that would be impossible to do, also once that area decompresses because of the hole blown in the side of the ship he will die pretty quick because of no air. That needs to be addressed, I actually offered him a way out of the plot hole, by saying the collars are equipped with a short range teleporter. That would also explain why when they get stuck somewhere because of pathing they are able to get to you wherever you are on missions.

Edited by Pendragon1951
  • Upvote 4

I think one thing that was not addressed properly, and was confirmed on twitter to me by Steve, was the plot hole of what happens when your Warframe blasts off into space because extraction is not possible and you leave your Kubrow behind?  I know on the dev stream he said Ordis picks him up, but he did not say how. With no actual extraction point that would be impossible to do, also once that area decompresses because of the hole blown in the side of the ship he will die pretty quick because of no air. That needs to be addressed, I actually offered him a way out of the plot hole, by saying the collars are equipped with a short range teleporter. That would also explain why when they get stuck somewhere because of pathing they are able to get to you wherever you are on missions.

If you tweet Scott, he replies with:

"Space Ninja Magic"

• Upvote 1

Watched the Stream, but just wanted to say here anyway that this all looks utterly awesome. God I cannot wait. Been here since Alpha, and I'll be around as long as you guys continue development. I don't know what it says about me, or the games industry, but this is the only game I've stuck around with and come back to without fail. DE, you are a great group of people and the Universe you've created is something I've wanted for a very, very long time. Just wanted to extend my thanks.

• Upvote 1

I love the plans for Update 15, Archwing is something I fell in love with since I first saw its teaser. I hope the devs follow through with allowing farming in space using archwing. I can see myself spending hours flying around in space destroying asteroids and such for resources. Not so keen on the Hubs but I'll learn to like it like most of us will.

Exciting additions to the game - as always keeping the Tenno occupied - Just a pitty it being pointless when the UDP connection issue prevents players to play as a team - solo = no fun and in some cases completely impossibru!

Vauban_02.jpg

The Vauban helmet concept in the middle kinda looks like a Boomer head from Bubblegum Crisis. Also Birdlifers should be considered official terminology for Warframe. Perhaps it can refer to the wing portion of the Arcwing.

rougeboomer1.jpg

Rogue Boomer, sorry I couldn't find a normal one.

Edited by Sigvulcanas

This makes me so happy. I love how they left out that bit about forcing clans to trade for future tech research - they really listen to us and realized just how bad that could eventually get. That or DE Adam STILL managed to botch something up after taking longer to summarize the Devstream than past ones have taken. :)

That infested fat dude has a part of the female body prominently displayed on his top-right torso-neck area (viewer's top-left). Just saying, it's a vajayncient. 

THIS LOOKS GREAT!!!

When does the archwing will be release?

Please release the Date of the Archwing,I'm looking forward for it.

:D

THIS LOOKS GREAT!!!

When does the archwing will be release?

Please release the Date of the Archwing,I'm looking forward for it.

:D

U15 which will be at earliest october 8th

I'm not entirely fussed on arch wings for some reason but in saying that if it gets released which part of me wants it'd probably be the only thing I play.

Edited by TheSIlent1

Wow I just watched dev stream 36 and was blown away.  Nerdgasms galore.  Any chance we can get the ship scales added to http://www.merzo.net/ for comparison?  It would be cool to see how they compare to other ships.  I think that one Grineer ship was bigger than the dreadnought in freespace 2 and it blew me away.

I just crawled out from under a rock, but I had NO idea there were any more idle animations than the two 'noble' and 'agile'. Yeah, I could do with a sassy Nekros for sure.

I can only await the slew of insults against DE that will resound all over the forums once Archwing comes out.

• Upvote 1