Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oldest Weapon Still In Your Arsenal?

Generalsherman

Recently I've been thinking back to when I just first started playing Warframe back in Aug of last year, this inspired me to go looking through all the old screenshots I took of Warframe back then. 

Looking through them i quickly realized most of the weapons in those old screenshots had long since gone so I decided to keep skipping through them until I found a weapon I still actually had sitting in my armory a full year later. After a few minutes I finally found it: 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179102579 ico_external_link.gif

After 1 full year of warframe the only thing I've kept has been my dread which has since been cata'd and forma'd 4 times

Figuring this out made me wonder what other players oldest weapons might be? Anyone else have a weapon they just couldn't get rid of still find really useful?

Oldest is probably my vintage projectile Snipetron, which I've built before its ninja removal AND the redistribution of the BP. 

Close second is probably my Dark Sword and Twin Vipers. While I still own both of them and owned for a while, I'm not particularly attached to these.