Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This App?

InsuranceFraud

So I've been curious recently, what is going on with this app?

Is it just dead in the water or what? It needs a pool ton of updates, when can we expect some changes?

What(s)app?

In all seriousness,

DE doesn't have dedicated people to work on the app, so improving the app will use some resources from the central developing team (AFAIK). With new stuff coming out they don't have the time to spare on smaller stuff such as the app

They should allow community members to write a big portion of it, I wouldn't mind designing UI and whatnot :/

He has answered your question I think.

Edited by X3Evanescence

DE doesn't have dedicated people to work on the app, so improving the app will use some resources from the central developing team (AFAIK). With new stuff coming out they don't have the time to spare on smaller stuff such as the app

They should allow community members to write a big portion of it, I wouldn't mind designing UI and whatnot :/

I agree. I understand DE is busy working on the actual game and it's XB1 and PS4 setup, but if you're going to have a half done app on the marketplace representing your game.. then what?

I'm sure several people in the community would love to help out with this.

I agree. I understand DE is busy working on the actual game and it's XB1 and PS4 setup, but if you're going to have a half done app on the marketplace representing your game.. then what?

Yeah the app is rather weak for one developed by the developers themselves :S

So I've been curious recently, what is going on with this app?

Is it just dead in the water or what? It needs a pool ton of updates, when can we expect some changes?

I actually completely rewrote the app for them, with the same UI but so that it worked as it was supposed to, without lag, and I even threw in invasions and PS4/Xbox One alerts/invasions as well

Sent it to DERebecca, got an acknowledgement of receipt, and haven't heard back since, so :P

Wardroid for Android is king. Especially if you like to keep an eye on Alerts, Invasions and Dark Sector conflicts with full info on payout and how much a Clan has left for payouts.

I beg to differ - Warframe Utility is better - but then again, I am kinda biased, what with it being my own app and all... ;D