Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Daggers

Axeroix

Have you tried the normal attack chain with the default melee?

I know it just isnt as blender 

the current attack chains for both the stances and the default feel dance like while the old stance felt meaty and fast while the current attack chains feel slow and dance like, does anyone know any weapons that feel like the old Fang?

Unfortunately, this is the result of the stance mod system. Any individual weapon's characteristics have been stripped and instead we have a dozen skins with very slight differences for a handful of weapon types.

And the real joke is that the stances are supposed to make new weapons easier to add, since they don't actually need to be given movesets of their own, but they keep adding unique weapons that get stance mods all to themselves.

They need to tie movesets to individual weapons again. Stance mods are absolutely terrible as-implemented.

Unfortunately, this is the result of the stance mod system. Any individual weapon's characteristics have been stripped and instead we have a dozen skins with very slight differences for a handful of weapon types.

And the real joke is that the stances are supposed to make new weapons easier to add, since they don't actually need to be given movesets of their own, but they keep adding unique weapons that get stance mods all to themselves.

They need to tie movesets to individual weapons again. Stance mods are absolutely terrible as-implemented.

see I dont Agree, I like the Idea of Stance mods, being able to customize weapons is awesome but the annoying thing is the fact that Certain Weapons (Heavy Weapons and weapons like the Dual Daggers) have lost what made them cool, its been seen that the devs can keep stuff like Charge attacksin the game with this new System, A weapon that would love to have its Charge returned would be the Galatine, thats what made that weapon Awesome the Devastating Charge, but that was removed, honestly if I could change the system in a few ways it would be I would have gone through the weapon list and made sure that weapons kept what was initially their appeal in the first place the Fang Keeping its Jabbing Style and the Galatine Possiby having a Combo which allowed it to Do insane amounts of Damage like the Crimson Dervish but x2, weapon Customizeabilty should not come at the cost of individuality this is something which the Devs have been able to follow to a tee, except in this case.

single daggers and dual daggers are way too slow

they should be the fastest melee weapons in the game by a large margin 

I agree and I feel the only good Dagger Stance is the Single Dagger Sinking Talon it really is the only one that encaptulates Daggers