Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout Bug Or Missunderstanding?

BioRig

Question

Hello! I recently started playing warframe a few days back and i noticed i had these loadout things and at rank mastery 0 when i went to the loadout options i had -1 slots at least its what it said if i wanted to duplicate the loadout. im currently at rank mastery 4 and i have to 2 loadouts. Should i have 3 or 4 loadouts by now or is this ment to be like is it supposed to be that way? Thanks in advance

Edited by BioRig

11 answers to this question

You gain one loadout slot every two mastery ranks, on the evens.

Yes Im aware of that but is this 2 loadouts the right among to have at rank 4? I mean when i was rank 0 and i went to the loadout options it said i had -1 loadouts should i start at zero maybe have 3 loadouts by now?

Yes Im aware of that but is this 2 loadouts the right among to have at rank 4? I mean when i was rank 0 and i went to the loadout options it said i had -1 loadouts should i start at zero maybe have 3 loadouts by now?

Nope divide your mastery rank by two and round down.

Loadout slots are relatively new (update 14) so a lot of people will have already been above Mastery 0 when they were added.  I believe you are supposed to get 1 every 2nd rank but you start with the one that you are using by default so I guess that puts you on -1 at Rank 0 since you shouldn't have one yet but do so you can actually play.  At rank 2 you get your first one, which you've actually had all along, leaving you 0 left and at rank 4 you get your 2nd so it will tell you you have 1 left, unless you've used it.

At Mastery 17 I have my default, 5 others in use, 2 left.  8 in total, same as I had at 16, theory is I'll get 9th on 18.

You should have loadout slots for a total of 3 at MR 4...I myself just hit MR 10 and have 1 (original) + 4 (2 in use + 2 more duplicates) so, idk

You get a new layout at every even MR.

MR4 =3

MR6=4

MR8=5

MR10=6

But you yourself say at MR 10 you have 5 not 6.

--

Assume you cannot have less than 1 ( no zero loadouts) .

Divide your mastery rank by 2 and round it down (you can't have half a loadout) you will find it always matches what you have in game.

That means you wouldn't get a new load until MR4 not MR2.

MR4 =3

MR6=4

MR8=5

MR10=6

--

Assume you cannot have less than 1 ( no zero loadouts) .

Divide your mastery rank by 2 and round it down (you can't have half a loadout) you will find it always matches what you have in game.

That means you wouldn't get a new load until MR4 not MR2.

Thanks man but ill tell you this im at MR4 and i only have 2 loadouts

MR4 =3

MR6=4

MR8=5

MR10=6

--

The last statement is right, the listing is off. You get your first duplicate loadout at MR4 (before MR2 it shows as -1, at MR2-3 it shows 0).

MR4=2

MR6=3

MR8=4

MR10=5

Confirming; My MR17 has 8 slots, MR5 alt has 2 (Includes the default in count).

Edited by Darzk

The last statement is right, the listing is off. You get your first duplicate loadout at MR4 (before MR2 it shows as -1, at MR2-3 it shows 0).

MR4=2

MR6=3

MR8=4

MR10=5

Confirming; My MR17 has 8 slots, MR5 alt has 2 (Includes the default in count).

Good to know im not missing out on anything thanks man :D