Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Power Would You Want

warpath514

The kinda power i would want is the ability to see into and travel to other dimensions. I believe that theory that there are infinite dimensions with near infinite set of variables so in theory there should be at least one dimension(or in some cases a set of dimensions) where a series(video game,tv show, literature, film etc) occurs. Is the logic i am using flawed

What kind of power would you guys want

Omnipotence. I'm disappointed that nobody before me said it.

EDIT: Seconds later I'm proved wrong by someone that actually was before me.

The problem with Omnipotence is the disconnect side effect. You should checkout The Watchmen, or just watch the movie. Dr. Manhattan was basically Omnipotent.

Edit: Well... I should say the "theoretical problem" since we are just making things up here.

Edited by Archistopheles

I'd want the strain of lycanthropy that the Captain has in Hellsing. He can transform at variable levels into a werewolf, from only having some fur on his face and mist around him, to turning half his face into a wolf, turning into a giant wolf, or transforming into his actual werewolf form. He also possesses the ability to transform into intangible mist, superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes(the dude kicked a missile out of the air), and invulnerability to everything but silver.

emmm... i just want to Ascend as a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh.

Did someone say heresy?

@OP:  I dunno I think for my power I would want something with loads of practical applications.

mind control maybe?...meh screw it just make me the master of the Demonbane version of the Necronomicon.

I'll figure something out.

Immortality in the sense of Claire's from Heroes (TV Show).

Basically I stop ageing at 21, immune to all diseases and illnesses and I have regenerative powers (pretty fast).

Seems like a neat thing

And then the world ends, and you die over and over for eternity

The problem with Omnipotence is the disconnect side effect. You should checkout The Watchmen, or just watch the movie. Dr. Manhattan was basically Omnipotent.

Edit: Well... I should say the "theoretical problem" since we are just making things up here.

That problem really wouldn't exist with true omnipotence. Than again, true omnipotence just creates a load of paradoxes.