Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update-Intermission De Appreciation Thread

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

So, I got to thinking. Appreciation threads only seem to appear with big updates; and inbetween large updates, the forums are flooded with complaints, bugs, and rage threads. I thought it'd be a good idea to show DE we value their work even when there's nothing being released

So, I'll start it off, and this isn't just limited to DE, either. The various community moderators / founders / councils are also included. We appreciate their input/aid/services too!

Y'all rock!(: 

Well funny you should say "Nothing" being released seeing as they have given us a Christmas field day of things too look forward too this week not to mention all the hype and work being put into U15. We also have been given the new "Moding System" UI so if they did nothing this week I wouldn't be completely bummed, maybe a little but not much.

I support Warframe 100% of the way and will continue too do so until I see otherwise, keep at it Warframe Staff and Development team.

Well funny you should say "Nothing" being released seeing as they have given us a Christmas field day of things too look forward too this week not to mention all the hype and work being put into U15. We also have been given the new "Moding System" UI so if they did nothing this week I wouldn't be completely bummed, maybe a little but not much.

I support Warframe 100% of the way and will continue too do so until I see otherwise, keep at it Warframe Staff and Development team.

I play on PS4, so we don't get hotfixes/recent updates. However, the recent alerts are a nice treat. Forgot to mention those! Oops!