Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

I built my trinity for heals, pure heals and what did they nerf? The healing trinity. The solo radiation suicide build will still work sorta but they ruined spam heal trinity. At very least I should be able to OVER WRITE a blessing with a new one and that right there would go a long way to making things better; being locked out by the buff and can't cast until it's over suck's @$$ and severely limits mod choices. Can't go duration b/c of the lock out. Can't go spam heals b/c they are now nerfed into a hole. So what now? Do they actually play a trinity?

Edited by fizbit

Rest in Pieces Trinity. You will be missed. T4 long Survivals just got a lot harder :( Now there's just no point to not just taking Vauban + Loki + Rhino (plus the obligatory Nekros) instead.

you didn't NEED a trinity for long t4 survivals

just take excal or loki

Are you serious? I have a better gaming laptop than the majority of players. I am always hosting in pretty much every session I have run. This is not right that you penalize the setup this way. You need to find a different way to detect hardware for proper election.

http://www.howtogeek.com/177790/why-you-cant-use-cpu-clock-speed-to-compare-computer-performance/

Edited by Bukethead

All this talk about dead warframes because of one change to one ability is rather annoying, to be honest. I'm totaly indifferent on changes because I don't frequently play those frames, but seriously guys?

One word: ADJUST.

Another word: ADAPT.

Neither Trinity or Excal are dead. What is dead is the playstyle that people used too frequently on them.

So people, breathe, take a break from the game, walk around, play a different game, just do something to chill. Changes like these always start with hate mail and then switch to indifference. Frost was that way, Trinity's past changes were the same way too. Give it time. Until then, come out of the shell and try something new.

Poor Trinity, first had her Link nerfed from 100% to 75%, then they took away her immortality. Now even her healing power gets nerfed. DE just go ahead and erase her for Tenno sake. Just end her misery please. She suffered enough !

From the beginning, I give my Trinity power duration build style. After DE nerfed her, I changed from power duration to power efficiency style. Now what, should I change her to power strength style ? You know Trinity has nothing to do with the uselessness of Oberon. She's a pure healer (no offensive skill, don't count Vampiric Energy in, it tickles enemies), Oberon is half offensive half support, so it's reasonable for him to heal like sh*t compare to Trinity. DE why you nerf healing ability of a Warframe that made just to heal ?

Might as well cross out Excalibur from that post.

yea i just saw the posts about excal RB nerf....

Poor Trinity, first had her Link nerfed from 100% to 75%, then they took away her immortality. Now even her healing power gets nerfed. DE just go ahead and erase her for Tenno sake. Just end her misery please. She suffered enough !

From the beginning, I give my Trinity power duration build style. After DE nerfed her, I changed from power duration to power efficiency style. Now what, should I change her to power strength style ? You know Trinity has nothing to do with the uselessness of Oberon. She's a pure healer (no offensive skill, don't count Vampiric Energy in, it tickles enemies), Oberon is half offensive half support, so it's reasonable for him to heal like sh*t compare to Trinity. DE why you nerf healing ability of a Warframe that made just to heal ?

still better off than excal :D

Edited by xkillo32

Since the update my game freezes whenever I'm modding my melee weapons. Yes melee weapons only and any kind of melee. Seems that whenever I change the stats(i.e. change my elements or even changing loadouts A, B, and C) the game freezes. Doesn't happen on modding my Warframes, Primaries and Secondaries. Please Help. I'm stuck on my default melee weapons loadout.

All this talk about dead warframes because of one change to one ability is rather annoying, to be honest. I'm totaly indifferent on changes because I don't frequently play those frames, but seriously guys?

One word: ADJUST.

Another word: ADAPT.

Neither Trinity or Excal are dead. What is dead is the playstyle that people used too frequently on them.

So people, breathe, take a break from the game, walk around, play a different game, just do something to chill. Changes like these always start with hate mail and then switch to indifference. Frost was that way, Trinity's past changes were the same way too. Give it time. Until then, come out of the shell and try something new.

My dear friend it is hard to adapt when they pit you against a tank while you are having a stick in your hand.

Frost - is not fine it is even more than ever based on sitting inside the globe (I mean vs high lvl enemies) and the globe itself is weak, as is damage from his ult with little utility in it - I know this very well

Trinity - being immortal was a bit unfair, but it affected whole team, now IF I'm playing her I feel like I need a few extra fingers, because I just cast one skill after another ... I barely even shoot (and as I believe most of her players HAS to do the same to survive).

Excal - his other skills are crappy, blind was only thing to consider not selling him.

I'm willing to see how to adapt to his changes, so if perhaps You are willing to show me, I'll be more than happy to play some t4 survi with you (50-60 min let's say). I can even host the game if You'll take Excal with whatever loadout You want. I'm eager to see this ADJUST and ADAPT.

The cynical side of me wants DE to just come out and say:

'Sorry but the truth is: We really don't like Trinity and thought she was a mistake from the beginning and so we're removing her.  Accounts with Trinitys will be refunded with formas and affinity boosters.  Her entry and all references to her in the codex have been removed.' 

Edited by KnotOfMetal

• Trinity's Blessing now heals 40/50/75/80% health and shields based on Mod rank. The percentage can also be increased by strength mods.

Are people even complaining about this? Max rank Intensify, 100% healing again. Or hey, use Well of Life.

Not like you were using Overextended for her infinite range ultimate anyway.

Edited by Archwizard