Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

My dear friend it is hard to adapt when they pit you against a tank while you are having a stick in your hand.

Frost - is not fine it is even more than ever based on sitting inside the globe (I mean vs high lvl enemies) and the globe itself is weak, as is damage from his ult with little utility in it - I know this very well

Trinity - being immortal was a bit unfair, but it affected whole team, now IF I'm playing her I feel like I need a few extra fingers, because I just cast one skill after another ... I barely even shoot (and as I believe most of her players HAS to do the same to survive).

Excal - his other skills are crappy, blind was only thing to consider not selling him.

I'm willing to see how to adapt to his changes, so if perhaps You are willing to show me, I'll be more than happy to play some t4 survi with you (50-60 min let's say). I can even host the game if You'll take Excal with whatever loadout You want. I'm eager to see this ADJUST and ADAPT.

I understand this completely. My best advice, try something new. The biggest problem to adapting is clutching to old ways. Or, consider taking a break from T4 survivals? Do something else? Or, do what I do when I can't stand the game: turn it off.

Sorry, but I think the words you are looking for are CONFORMITY and SUBMISSION.

No, I meant the exact words I said. This isn't my game so it isn't my choice. If people are really ticked off with the game, their best option is to turn it off and leave.

Glad to see you guys continuing with balance tweaks, disappointed to see the Trinity nerf. Her Blessing was in a REALLY good place. Emergency heal without affording invulnerability, and a fairly hefty cooldown on it to prevent mindless spamming. Sure, the ability is really powerful, but if you wanted to stop people from using unranked Blessings to reduce the cooldown, all you had to do was adjust the unranked healing values. For example... 70/80/90/100% for each rank. Alternatively, make the duration of the cooldown due to resistance consistent across all ranks (15/15/15/15). By the time players need Blessing as an emergency lifeline, enemies are doing damage quickly enough that 80% just isn't going to be enough. At least give us 100% shield recharge. 

That said... you're already swinging the nerf bat around, so why the heck hasn't the Boltor Prime been touched? The Soma? The Napoleon Bonaparte? The idea with nerfing is that you start with the tallest blades of grass, so to speak. And you do it incrementally. I keep mentioning this, but you have a really dedicated and vocal community at your fingertips. You can afford to make small changes with each weekly patch and keep an eye on the feedback those changes generate. It's a lot more efficient than making sweeping changes and never getting to the fine-tuning. 

Are people even complaining about this? Max rank Intensify, 100% healing again. Or hey, use Well of Life.

Not like you were using Overextended for her infinite range ultimate anyway.

Yes, it's still possible to attain 100% healing. At the same time that works directly against their reported goal of increasing build diversity. 

No, I meant the exact words I said. This isn't my game so it isn't my choice. If people are really ticked off with the game, their best option is to turn it off and leave.

Not really, you don't make the game but the game is meant for you (just so we're clear, "you" means the playerbase). A nerf like this can easily be undone, and it has been what, 1 hour? And people are already hissing at DE, there's quite the chance they'll reverse it, unless they are planning something big that requires Trinity to be nerfed.

Not really, you don't make the game but the game is meant for you (just so we're clear, "you" means the playerbase). A nerf like this can easily be undone, and it has been what, 1 hour? And people are already hissing at DE, there's quite the chance they'll reverse it, unless they are planning something big that requires Trinity to be nerfed.

People are hissing at DE because DE threw time devoted builds out the window. Trust me, the fact that all you needed was an unranked blessing to do the job was just silly. I can imagine some changes, but the fact that blessing will have power based on rank will not. As for Radial Blind, I don't favor the fact that it has a limit to affected enemies (impratical, as a ray of light doesn't choose who to blind), but I do support the los rule. If you look away from a flashbang you don't get blinded.

You're not looking at the bigger picture.

How am I not looking at the bigger picture? This the host selection should have nothing to do with determining whether you are on a Desktop or Laptop, but should detect network down/up stream as well as computer specs. I have been on a gaming laptop for 4+ years and my brand new laptop 

From what I see you have PC type: Laptop/Desktop/Autodetect options, so probably you can set it manually.

I am going to try changing the settings around and see what happens here. Thanks for the heads up

It is not whether it makes sense or not. It is the fact that Excalibur had only one skill that makes him viable for late game, and that was changed. I could not even complete the alert for hammer shot on Earth solo when it was possible in the past. I even tried changing my build to focus on power strength, but with so many objects blocking me from the enemies, it just isn't working.

Unless DE is promoting no ability builds for Excalibur, then please, at least rework his other abilities first before making such a big change for radial blind.

I understand this completely. My best advice, try something new. The biggest problem to adapting is clutching to old ways. Or, consider taking a break from T4 survivals? Do something else? Or, do what I do when I can't stand the game: turn it off.

I'm allways trying something new : like formating karak and taking it to the void. Aside some content that was released before I joined this game I have everything, and I use all of it. And I want the game I invested real time and real money to be fun not frustrating. I don't mind changes if they are well implemented and thought over. But this change made me angry. I could live with it if his other skills were rework and more utility was added to them. Because we can't kidd ourselves only utility is viable against high tier enemies ;] Power means nothing there. Loki is a Prime example of it.

People are hissing at DE because DE threw time devoted builds out the window. Trust me, the fact that all you needed was an unranked blessing to do the job was just silly. I can imagine some changes, but the fact that blessing will have power based on rank will not. As for Radial Blind, I don't favor the fact that it has a limit to affected enemies (impratical, as a ray of light doesn't choose who to blind), but I do support the los rule. If you look away from a flashbang you don't get blinded.

btw. I think you aren't affected only when you cover your eyes, simply looking away will affect you in some way,

you know diffraction in physics, when a beam encounters an obstacle it bends and interference occurs.

The very process of seeing things is based upon recieving light reflected of surfaces, so really intense flash of light would still affect you in some way if your eyes were open

Edited by tocorro

No new toy to play with? Only a visual gear? Such a shame. This is the part I hate about Prime access boosters. You are easily left to nothing to do state as everything is leveled up in few matches and you can not even turn them off. Basically makes it so that you are left for weeks with nothing to do in Warframe. I want stuff to do :(

Edited by BETAOPTICS

• Trinity's Blessing now heals 40/50/75/80% health and shields based on Mod rank. The percentage can also be increased by strength mods.

In that case it NEEEEEDS to be recast-able, maybe disabled when Trinity's health and shields are full, partial healing with 'power in use' delay is utterly unacceptable especially as 4th ability.

To anyone who has used the "new" maxed rank blessing:

Per the Blessing mod caption:  "Restores the health and shields of all allies, while simultaneously providing a degree of damage immunity to the team.  The greater the healing, the greater the immunity."

I was apparently in the minority of players who built around blessing duration for damage resistance(in an already small minority of trinity players in general).  My question is:  If taking you from 0 shields and 2 health to full shields/health offered 99% damage resistance, does this mean that the new maximum damage resistance is 80%, since you can only heal 80%?  If damage resistance is dependant upon the amount of health/shields restored is intensify mandatory to reach the highest possible damage resistances?

If so, these seems to have not only rendered instant blessing builds useless, but seriously gimped blessing duration builds, as these builds will now REQUIRE intensify.  I don't follow the logic here.  The only thing "changes" like these do, is take some of the creativity out of building for that frame by requiring specific mods to make a frame or ability viable.

Not sure if anyone is interested but I've tested the changes.  The damage resistance rewarded works just as it did before the update but you only heal 80%.  No shields with only 2 health gives a 99% damage reduction.  Essentially the Blessing mod needs a rewrite since healing is no longer a factor of "immunity".  Meaning there's no great advantage to adding intensify to a duration build, unless it's for energy vampire.  

People complaining about Trinity's 'nerf' have no clue as to how Blessing works, or that with a maxed Intensify it would ALREADY cap at 100%, plus the damage reduction.

You forgot to mention the long lock out before you can heal again, any spike dmg happens (and it does) between that and it's GG. I can't even frickin fit intensify now b/c they keep changing polarity builds. I went from a full modded trinity build to one empty b/c of this and I spent RL cash on that. This looks like a cash grab to force me to spend more $$ to fix trinity. Hell with that, man.

-snip-

Regardless, Excalibur can still blind enemies. Sure, he has limits now, but it still does the job. So what if you have to plan your shots more, it still works. And trust me, I'm still waiting for a Loki nerf. There is plenty you can change for RD. I'm just counting down.

The only reason why my Excalibur has a Reactor and three Formas was because of Radial Blind.
Thank you DE, thank you again.
I'll really miss it...

really, i'm mad as f*ck, you guys are killing weapons and Warframes... why? to make Oberon better?
... the same with Trinity.

Thank you, [DE], this game... is bleeding >:'I

No shields with only 2 health gives a 99% damage reduction.  Essentially the Blessing mod needs a rewrite since healing is no longer a factor of "immunity".  

I just dont' get it at all. The low rank build made sense and rewarded players that could react to incoming damage. That got nerfed while the kill myself down to 2hp in order to boost dmg reduction to 99%'ish build stayed. I mean that makes perfect sense right? I can protect the group by first blowing myself up. 

Ur skating on really thin ice here DE. No more nerfs to Trinity!

Quick fix, remove the cool down. Perhaps lower cost. But mostly just remove the cool down.

->Casting a second time while the damage reduction is present will/can overwrite current damage reduction.

Edited by Quizel