Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

You're not looking at the bigger picture.

Bigger picture? Exactly what do you mean? Your statement assumes that in every situation, the laptop is always inferior to the desktop regardless of hardware. This is not the case. There are many fantastic gaming laptops on good internet connections and many terrible desktops on slow internet connections. You can't use a laptop or desktop as the main criteria for determining game hosts...

just set pc type from autodetect to desktop. the system is picking me to host often just fine now.

one thing i'm incredibly disappointed with is the qt/rage nerf. there's a lot of conjecture over on reddit with videos proving a 1:1 ratio instead of the original 2.4:1.

#DE #NoFunAllowed?

I guess I'll do this. However, this still doesn't fix the underlying problem of determine quality hosts. Incredibly poor 'solution' in my opinion.

You can't spam it on max rank, as the cooldown between recasts increase drastically (it grants useless damage reduction, that I don't freaking care about, all I want is to heal)! That's the main problem why people used unranked instead of maxed out, because cooldown of recasting #4 increases with each rank due to useless buff.

If I would be able to recast it as soon as I have done casting it, I wouldn't really mind the lower healing percentage.

But now, either I use 40% heal spam more frequently or heal once every 6 or 8 seconds and pray to god, that T4 enemies at ~40 minute mark won't one shot some of my teammates.

Or we just all take 3 Rhinos and 1 Nekro and be on our merry way.

I haven't tried since the update, but it could heal like every 3 seconds on max rank?

But you can't be serious, are you? Are you mad that an unranked power isn't just as strong as a maxed one now?

It still heals by 60% as unranked with intensify (which doesn't sound that bad).

There is some serious exaggerating over Trinity's Blessing nerf going on here. While unnecessary and seemingly random it in no way makes Trinity or Blessing "useless". Y'all are crazy.

Other than that I see some really good fixes in there.

I'm not entirely sure how good the new armor pieces are going to look on all the warframes, but I get the feeling it's not going to sell as well as the others...

Bigger picture? Exactly what do you mean? Your statement assumes that in every situation, the laptop is always inferior to the desktop regardless of hardware. This is not the case. There are many fantastic gaming laptops on good internet connections and many terrible desktops on slow internet connections. You can't use a laptop or desktop as the main criteria for determining game hosts...

i'd have to agree. if that were true then they're saying my old desktop pc with a raedon x1950 and some junk processor that i can't even remember which could barely get away with playing mass effect 1 on the lowest of the low settings (and some ini tweaks to boot), is somehow superior to my current gaming laptop which can run current games on all high to ultra settings. i played warframe on both, my laptop wins out by an incredible margin. i hosted with it all the time with no problems.

There is some serious exaggerating over Trinity's Blessing nerf going on here. While unnecessary and seemingly random it in no way makes Trinity or Blessing "useless". Y'all are crazy.

Other than that I see some really good fixes in there.

I'm not entirely sure how good the new armor pieces are going to look on all the warframes, but I get the feeling it's not going to sell as well as the others...

It kills the unranked Blessing healing spam. Basically forcing everyone into using duration builds and aiming for damage reduction with QT(for 'endgame' play).

Edited by MaverickZero

looks like the new mods UI causing the game to crash when switching loadout on melee weapon 

same. happened on every melee weapon i tried. only melee though. didn't occur on primary, secondary, companion or frames.

also, during survival alert, once the 10 min timer runs out Lotus starts spamming 'extraction' messages nonstop. even a couple while you're currently being extracted.

You bring a good point. No, I would not favor it, but it is not my game. Like everything else, I'd get used to it.

Thats a bad mentality to have in these forums. If you dont like something, the devs want you to say why. Thats the entire point of beta. LoS on RD would be completely pointless as its his ULT.

• Trinity's Blessing now heals 40/50/75/80% health and shields based on Mod rank. The percentage can also be increased by strength mods.

At a glance, I like this change.

Previously there was no reason to rank up Blessing. Just tank duration (Max Fleeting) and spam as needed.

This actually gives purpose to the damage reduction, as well as giving you a reason to choose Oberon as healer.

That said, 2 points:

1) Is the power strength additive or multiplicative? (i.e. max Blessing + Intensity = 80%*1.3 or 80%+30%?)

2) I really really think that this change should be accompanied by the following change to Renewal:

'Removed maximum duration from Renewal.

(Projectiles unchanged.)

Renewal is now a toggleable state which heals X (affected by Power Strength) over Y seconds (inversely affected by duration). Targets under the effect of Renewal are immune to procs. (*1)

Energy Siphon is disabled while Renewal is active.'

*1 - This works with the existing code architecture, but may be too powerful. If so, have it remove procs every W/X/Y/Z seconds.

This gives you either an instant+burst heal with Trinity which affects both shields and health, or a delayed HoT with Oberon (see the difference?).

Alternatively, an Oberon could preemptively activate Renewal ('mitigating' the damage as it comes in), but this will run up quite an energy cost with no innate ability to recoup it without using drops/consumables (due to no Energy Vampire).

Edited by Chroia

Definitely anticipated this and discussed at length before this went live, will be playing tonight on the Public build to report more thoughts about these changes and Trinity!

I haven't seen a single Trinity in month. Why the hell do you keep nerfing frames that are already bad/mediocre, and leave frames like Rhino untouched?

I haven't seen a single Trinity in month. Why the hell do you keep nerfing frames that are already bad/mediocre, and leave frames like Rhino untouched?

Trinity wasn't bad/mediocre, just few people wanted to use her because she isn't a killing machine. And if they nerfed Rhino imagine the reaction. He is one of the most popular frames. I agree with your main point though, there are frames more in need of a nerf than Trinity.