Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

At a glance, I like this change.

Previously there was no reason to rank up Blessing. Just tank duration (Max Fleeting) and spam as needed.

This actually gives you a reason to choose Oberon as healer.

If this is the reason behind this recent nerf then I feel even more sorry for Trinity.

You nerf a dedicated healer with no direct damage abilities so that a healer hybrid can keep up in healing? This is madness.

I have to point this out: Trinity just lost half her build diversity.

You better come up with a much reasonable reason for what happened.

If this is the reason behind this recent nerf then I feel even more sorry for Trinity.

You nerf a dedicated healer with no direct damage abilities so that a healer hybrid can keep up in healing? This is madness.

You better come up with a much reasonable reason for what happened.

Totally agree. Nerfing a frame to make another viable is completely the wrong way to go.

Explain please.

With 1 mod, Intensify, you're back up to 100% Shield+HP healed.

The only difference is that you now need to rank Blessing up to rank 2, which gives you longer between casts (~3.2 sec, up from ~1.4) if you're using maxed Fleeting.

Edit:

And as long as DE is using a uniform baseline, I don't see a problem with balancing down vs. balancing up.

Also,

*Poke*

Speaking of which, what's the rationale of Link's max targets not being affected by Power Strength?

I mean, yes, it gives you greater safety and no down-side with Overextended (larger range for target acquisition), but it doesn't let you choose to use Link offensively via Intensify/Blind Rage.

Edited by Chroia

Can you radial blind while in the air?  Would make good use of super jump in those larger areas.

after i saw this, had to go check it out. you can blind in the air so super jump + blind is viable. however given it's limited range i'm uncertain how much so. haven't tried it extensively enough yet, but it seems to change the LoS from horizontal to vertical so it actually does blind all the right enemies. but i'm not sure of it's impact if your jump is too high or the jump just ends up exposing you since you can't activate the blind until after peak height. suppose it could be useful given jump's low energy cost.

at any rate thanks for brining it up.

- Fixed an issue with Cryopods in Galleon Defense missions appearing incorrectly after a host migration has occurred.

Well, Ceres Seimeni has a few issues, but the biggest one is that the AI still borks up after a host migration (tested just now). Was this fix trying to take care of that? If so, it didn't help.

Enemies still stay in their spawning spots until the pod moves.

Issue is most likely due to the map (and a few others) having two pod states which doesn't get carried over to the new host properly.

Ways to fix this:

- Revise the netcode that a host migration carries that literal bit of information over.

- Revise AI to work at least initially even without information where the pod is.

- Have the map default to a standard pod position upon a new round of 5 waves or upon host migration (given the new host realizes it's the new host)

Preferably the frist two, but the last one would be the easiest fix for this, i assume.

Also, a marker who is host in a match would be nice - if not everywhere, at least have that on the 5 wave reward screen. I still don't understand why this isn't in the game ever since closed beta.

• Improved the aiming direction of Mirage's Prism ability.

Really? My aim in the right and my prism go to the left... no it's not improved the aim become really worse...

Ok... i can't change my loadout for some weapons... my Glaive prime for example...everytime i try to change things the game crashes...

Please fix the Excalibur... i really like to play with him but now he don t stand a chance in high end missions. In the end of survival missions Lotus just don t shut up about extract... And i fell the fps dropping inside my ship...

So still no answer from De about the excalibur radial blind change of mechanics?

Would like to know if this is a planned feature or just a bug.

the (supposed) nerf, while making sense in physics sense, is a huge blow to excalibur's most useful & high-level viable ability

DERebecca if you read this please give us some answers because right now forums are pretty much a hatefest because of this

DERebecca if you read this please give us some answers because right now forums are pretty much a hatefest because of this

Forums are almost always a hate fest, and many times rightfully so. I hear from people that they love how DE listens to players, but when the balance of a frame is trashed because players are being creative with their builds, DE doesn't seem to do anything. All I ever see is DE listening to SOME players, the ones they want to listen to. There are enough forums posts out there that whatever they want to do can be supported by somebody somewhere.

before this update, i can easily change the element combos but after i update... every time I switch the molten impact and shocking touch mods, it just freezes i mean totally freeze that you couldn't even press esc and exit....

so is it just me or there are others who experience this?

Explain please.

With 1 mod, Intensify, you're back up to 100% Shield+HP healed.

The only difference is that you now need to rank Blessing up to rank 2, which gives you longer between casts (~3.2 sec, up from ~1.4) if you're using maxed Fleeting.

Because Link gets lowered to 5 seconds in duration. Now you have to keep pressing 3 every 5 seconds to stay alive long enough to cast a 'reactive' heal. Also, you'd be spamming 2's at the same time. Spam 2's, 3's and 4's every few seconds is how you'd want me to play?

The Blessing spam build relied on the blessing-link balance which is now extremely terrible. It used to be that if your teammate didn't die instantly you would save them (and a hefty short-lasting DR is applied). Now you have to choose between you or the team unless you start spamming 2's, 3's and 4's every few seconds.

Forums are almost always a hate fest, and many times rightfully so. I hear from people that they love how DE listens to players, but when the balance of a frame is trashed because players are being creative with their builds, DE doesn't seem to do anything. All I ever see is DE listening to SOME players, the ones they want to listen to. There are enough forums posts out there that whatever they want to do can be supported by somebody somewhere.

I won't be bashing DE here, they do what they can, community IS huge & they can't skim all the posts all the time

The problem with the excalibur RB thing is that patch notes don't mention it, while in real-life physics it makes sense (blinding through doors irl doesn t exist) & it removes a great chunk of utility of excal's most useful & scalable ability.

I (& others) would only want to know if this is a feature or a bug, if it s planned I ll work around it (excal is 1 of my favourite frames), if it isn't I d just like to know & wait for a fix

Look, normally I don't like to butt into balance discussions, but the Trinity nerf just russled my jimmies too much. It's not that I think Trinity is now completely unviable or anything, but there was simply zero reason to throw a nerf her way. She was fine. So what if zero rank blessing was often preferable over max rank? It's called a choice: you can choose between healing often or have longer immunity. Why is that a bad thing? Why would you nerf that?

Here's the thing: this is a PvE game. There's no need to nerf things that aren't completely OP. Only when something is so OP that everything else pales in comparison is it needed to nerf something. Blessing was not one of these things. If the problem was that max rank blessing is unviable, why not just buff max rank blessing? Why not add a minimum amount of DR to blessing that scales with rank or something like that? Again, trinity was in no way overpowered. I can't think of any kind of nerf to her that would've been justified.

Nerfing makes people mad or indifferent. Buffing makes them happy or leaves them indifferent (unless you buff something that's already super OP). Don't nerf when you can buff.

I expected the nerf would happen. Only bad trinity players used the unranked blessing method, the Trinity that lasts in T4 past the hour mark usually has a max blessing. Damage reduction is important, 99% damage reduction allowed you to tank millions of damage. The problem isn't for good players with Trinity, it's for the new player base that just built their Trinity, they'll be flopping dead and useless for most teams, which further makes her an unpopular frame. The duration on blessing, I understand that they nerfed it from like 33 seconds down to a 27 to 28 second blessing, it's overpowered with an arcane aura helmet. Then again that's the problem, the new user base will be weak without any of that, a max narrowminded is needed to make trinity's DR viable in the first place, including the aura helmet.

I can still get 28 second invulnerability by slotting one forma. This is a five forma Trinity build too and is it overpowered? Well, yes it is, it gave God mode to everybody. In PvP this ment the whole team wiping the floor against the other team. Link can destroy the entire arsenal of warframes in PvP combat and gives a 75% damage reduction to the frame itself for 33 seconds that stacked with blessing's damage reduction. However I spent five forma to do that and have an arcane aura helmet. Also it required Quickthinking and Rage, which most new users would not have. I also had to micromanage a lot and make sure not to make a mistake to not die.

I am not affected by nerfs, yes it will be annoying to reforma the frame and level back to 30, but I feel the problem with the frame is you're nerfing her expecting good players to have some difficulty using her when all you've done is make the new users of Trinity suffer even more than necessary. At the moment the skill gap between the new Trinity users and old users is way too high. Everybody either hates the new users of Trinity, which further reduces people using her or love the players that are really good with Trinity.

Edited by ivlr3vil