The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

• Trinity's Blessing now heals 40/50/75/80% health and shields based on Mod rank. The percentage can also be increased by strength mods.

I understand the nerf, but could you please make trinity's blessing recastable while it's still active. this would allow people to heal again in case they need to when their teams' health drops.

I made a little video proof, Radial Blind is broken as hell, and about argument "you can recast it" well I was spamming it as fast as it could be done, see for yourself if it will be usable. Before you recast high tier enemies will chew you and spit you out, because you will only blind the first row of attackers, others won't be affected.

- Trinity nerf should be done, but not in this way.... MAYBE A REWORK/RETHINK?

- Adding Stasis Chamber for kubrow is really nice from you, unless somebody already bougth them for plat.... who the hell would have 8 kubrows?? if u bougth stasis chambers u have at least 10.... REFUND or something should be done before/with the patch! (Atleast telling us u going to add them...)

- Also i dont know, what you have just made with the graphics engine, but its now really crappy, my FPS went down to 200 from 400. I think you just killed the only one compatibility bit too for SGSSAA. I have a 780GTX OC before the patch a had 140+ FPS on my ship (with SSAA 4x + SGSSAA 4x) and now thats not even 70, which give me a huge input lagg, the game isnt playable tha way anymore....

Edited by andracy

At least in the past we have the option to use an unranked blessing to use it as a spam heal, now we are forced to rank up blessing to get a decent amount of healing, if you guys wanna change it like that at least make it recasteable, in this way we can use duration mods to benefit from link, energy vampire and blessing and still be able to heal our teammates in a difficult situation.

I still will use trinity because i like it and probably the users and DE have a different point of view of what is balanced but i think this change as it is is too much, a lot of people will be happy if they make it recasteable, is a quick and easy fix.

Okay what is up with this patch?

My fps got completely messed up
(laptop user here, before patch 16ms frame time, 60fps capped)
Running supersmooth..

After the patch 16-30ms frame time, severe frame drops and stuttering during gameplay and fluctuating fps in the Liset.

And Radial Blind... fubared..

GG..
Undo this patch please..

*Sigh*

• Improved the aiming direction of Mirage's Prism ability.

You're kidding, right? It's worse now. It locks to the spot where the power initially was started, so I can't adjust the direction of the orb anymore. Could you revert this "improvement"?

"Improved the aiming and direction of Mirage's Prism ability."

I am not liking this change. I've never seen the reason for it. This has made it harder imo for using Prism ability. With its long cast time, even with Natural talent, you're unable to move during cast making you an easy target. Also when you're on the move and cast the ability, you'll be unable to aim to where you intended to but instead just goes to the direction on which you originally cast Prism ability. Please DE improve the aiming and direction of Mirage' Prism ability by reverting it back, or atleast it needs to be improved again.

So glad others think the same too.

So... what's with this horrible nerfing spree that you're on, devs? Are you purposely making this game unable to compete with big guns like Destiny and ArcheAge?

Because at the rate that you're doing all these nerfs, no one's going to be left on Warframe when Destiny arrives on PC's and ArcheAge hits full release. Or Star Citizen in late 2015, 2016. No one likes their characters being completely useless in a game.

Edited by -Stealer-L1F3

Are you serious? I have a better gaming laptop than the majority of players. I am always hosting in pretty much every session I have run. This is not right that you penalize the setup this way. You need to find a different way to detect hardware for proper election.

You see, the laptop will never have options as good as a PC that costs 70% less.

Never will there be a Laptop that can run the same way the PC can. 

Firstly, the internet is usually wireless/and or USB (Slower connection between the Laptop and the "Device" used to connect to said internet.)

In case of it being a router connected to the Laptop it will still not be the same speed.

Point is, laptop is bad overall compared to PC's. (You can spend thousands of dollars, get boosters, empty your laptop's memory to have only 1 game and an OS on it for speed and it still won't compare.

This oppinion probably is pretty much biased, but i don't really mind, since it's partially if not mostly true.