Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

You see, the laptop will never have options as good as a PC that costs 70% less.

Never will there be a Laptop that can run the same way the PC can. 

Firstly, the internet is usually wireless/and or USB (Slower connection between the Laptop and the "Device" used to connect to said internet.)

In case of it being a router connected to the Laptop it will still not be the same speed.

Point is, laptop is bad overall compared to PC's. (You can spend thousands of dollars, get boosters, empty your laptop's memory to have only 1 game and an OS on it for speed and it still won't compare.

This oppinion probably is pretty much biased, but i don't really mind, since it's partially if not mostly true.

so even if the pc resembles a toaster hooked to a ham radio, it's superior to a top of the line laptop simply because it's a pc? ok.

Edited by SatouJin

Newer warframe changes keep me thinking 'thou shalt play the way we dictate'. Any deviation from the 'dead obvious' build setup seems to be continually phased out. 

And everything else said as well, all great points.

I'm sorry, but WF isn't about perfect balance, it's about complete unbalanced domination of the situation. If something is enjoyable, it should stay, period. The only time it's acceptable to make a change is if the change will make the frame/game more enjoyable as a whole. I admit, that is far from an easy task.  

Many favorite frames in the past became less enjoyable after tweaking and nerfing was applied.  The first test of survival was around the first time I started playing Ember. That was soooo fun discovering how tanky she was (I didn't really know or care to look up things back than) and burning everything I stood next to while shade kept me cloaked. This ability got hit by the nerf bat extremely hard once before being completely removed from the game after corrupted mods came out. I attempted to find new fun niche builds with ember since than but with no success. 

I urge developers to weight their decisions when nerfing fun against how much more fun it may produce. This game thrives off of complete domination of the situation derived from unbalanced core mechanics and OP abilities which can overcome any situation that arises.  

Don't try to become something ur not is my advice.

So... what's with this horrible nerfing spree that you're on, devs? Are you purposely making this game unable to compete with big guns like Destiny and ArcheAge?

Because at the rate that you're doing all these nerfs, no one's going to be left on Warframe when Destiny arrives on PC's and ArcheAge hits full release. Or Star Citizen in late 2015, 2016. No one likes their characters being completely useless in a game.

While I can generally agree with you about nerf issue for WF... but:

Destiny's is to be seen.

And I think ArcheAge is a joke. There has been a lot of uproar over and its pay to win model. I was so glad to have returned the Archeum pack and got my $150 back. And after that Steam has also removed it completely out of the store. Too many people have also returned it and Steam ran into issues with Trion. Sure it will be putting to test in months to come, in the meantime it will be quite a bitter pill for quite many.

GG dev you kill all hight level gameplay of Warframe, all team build for kill mob lv 100-300+ no infested need trinity domange absob or player take OS.  On end game only long def or survive contains a bit of a challenge for a good daily dose of adrenaline but now R17 = Dev would you leave this game.

it's pretty ridiculous to see such a choice your party has gamescom highest ranked player was r14, the most by a player leave the game between r8 and 14 just for lack of content high lv and instead of added this to your loyal player ,you delete existing content.

DE,I don't know if this was an addition or not but I wanted to ask, is it now possible to equip the regular frame helmets on the prime frames without having the regular frames? I really love to have my Mag Prime with the regular mag helmet which is why I kept my regular Mag, but I also have Ember Prime and I can switch to her regular frame's helmet and I don't have normal Ember, is this a bug or is it legit?

Good update, but man... They are really hell-bent on sending Trinity to the trashcan, aren't they? Why? Does DE disagree that the game should have a strong support class? I got Trinity before all of it's nerfs and it was fun, the only warframe that had team synergy. It still does, but it is a LOT weaker, orders of magnitude weaker. I used to be able to take Ember into 50-60 minute Survival missions when one of my friends had Trinity, but now it's nothing more than a convenience frame.

It's counterbalance of the game's inherent variance in power between various warframes was one of few things that brought some meaning to the actual teamplay, which otherwise isn't there (it's just 4 people pumping DPS, there's nothing to do together otherwise, no coordinated tactics or anything like that), so from the point of gameplay depth killing trinity makes no sense. Why are they doing this I wonder? She obviously never was gamebreaking, aside from that 100% invulnerability part, but even that was a challenge to actually use on late Defence and Survival missions.

Edited by Megakoresh

Bug with the Aura information shown when you hover over a squad member: seems to appear in their language not localised to your own.

I.e For me, using English what should appear as 'Rifle Amp' appeared as 'Amplification de Rifle' when hovering over someone I assume was French.

Please undo the nerfs on Excalibur and Trinity for good!. Exca looks cool and has cool skills, butt was mediocre enough and supports don't get enough love anyway in my opinion. I have heard that Radial Blind is also strength based now too. For what purpose? It's not like it was too overpowered to begint with. Mirage ultimate also doesn't suffer the same restriictions. (Please don't nerf her as well.)

The fixes and additions are awesome though, good job.

Edited by Sazuja

Oberon might not be a better heal jucier than Trin but he can press 4 to win in node and non scaling mission voids. 

You forget they buffed Oby's armor to 150, only 5 less than Sayrn. :D

These changes have made Oberon WAY more appealing to play, now that he's not as squishy, he has the potential to heal more (though the drain is pretty bad), and the fixes to Smite. I think they broke Trinity, so for now I'll use her on boss fights only, and Oby for Survivals.

• Added in a new volume slider for Ordis.

Holy crap thank you!

• Added in a new "PC Type" detection for host election purposes.  Laptops will get a small penalty equivalent to 150ms of ping so as to select the best host possible.

The whole system is just a big joke. Latency measurments in the lobby are just insignificant if the net code requires much more upload

bandwidth than the average connection can deliver. (At least with a full team in Defense/Mobile Defense/Survival missions)

Finally give us some tools to handle that mess! One should be able to decide whether to host or not to host!

At a glance, I like this change.

Previously there was no reason to rank up Blessing. Just tank duration (Max Fleeting) and spam as needed.

This actually gives purpose to the damage reduction, as well as giving you a reason to choose Oberon as healer.

That said, 2 points:

1) Is the power strength additive or multiplicative? (i.e. max Blessing + Intensity = 80%*1.3 or 80%+30%?)

2) I really really think that this change should be accompanied by the following change to Renewal:

'Removed maximum duration from Renewal.

(Projectiles unchanged.)

Renewal is now a toggleable state which heals X (affected by Power Strength) over Y seconds (inversely affected by duration). Targets under the effect of Renewal are immune to procs. (*1)

Energy Siphon is disabled while Renewal is active.'

*1 - This works with the existing code architecture, but may be too powerful. If so, have it remove procs every W/X/Y/Z seconds.

This gives you either an instant+burst heal with Trinity which affects both shields and health, or a delayed HoT with Oberon (see the difference?).

Alternatively, an Oberon could preemptively activate Renewal ('mitigating' the damage as it comes in), but this will run up quite an energy cost with no innate ability to recoup it without using drops/consumables (due to no Energy Vampire).

The damage reduction isn't viable, as more often than not your teammates die before you decide enough health lost is enough for a questionably small amount of reduction, however I do like your idea for Oberon.

That would make an Oberon/Trinity duo (HoT + Vamp) the best way to do a long-time semi-invincibility, and in so doing cover the job of Trinity from months ago by herself.

"Trinity's Blessing now heals 40/50/75/80% health and shields based on Mod rank. The percentage can also be increased by strength mods"

may i hear an explanation why developer is trying to make more nerfs on already nerfed frame? it won't make Oberon useful you know.

HANG ON ONE STINKING FILTHY MINUTE

I don't even run Trinity yet, don't have her, but WTF???

The 3rd and 4th ranks are only 5% apart?  Why would anyone EVER do that?  Why rank it up for 5%, when the previous tiers are such larger gaps?  40% to 50% is weird, then 50% to 75% is HUGE, then 75% to only 80%?

I do not see the sense in it.  Mod cost still goes up as normal...why not the effects of the mod as well?

HANG ON ONE STINKING FILTHY MINUTE

I don't even run Trinity yet, don't have her, but WTF???

The 3rd and 4th ranks are only 5% apart?  Why would anyone EVER do that?  Why rank it up for 5%, when the previous tiers are such larger gaps?  40% to 50% is weird, then 50% to 75% is HUGE, then 75% to only 80%?

I do not see the sense in it.  Mod cost still goes up as normal...why not the effects of the mod as well?

Ya, that last rank looks more for the duration and the fact you only need intensify to reach the 100% healing.