Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Why do you hate Trinity?

So they nerfed Trinity again?

That Trinity Blessing change, ugh.

Definitely anticipated this and discussed at length before this went live, will be playing tonight on the Public build to report more thoughts about these changes and Trinity!

Added in a new "PC Type" detection for host election purposes.  Laptops will get a small penalty equivalent to 150ms of ping so as to select the best host possible

Are you serious? I have a better gaming laptop than the majority of players. I am always hosting in pretty much every session I have run. This is not right that you penalize the setup this way. You need to find a different way to detect hardware for proper election.

Now there's just no point to not just taking Vauban + Loki + Rhino (plus the obligatory Nekros) instead.

Sure there is. You just take frames other than those if you want an actual challenge.

Or just, you know, play what's fun.

Edited by Vargras

• Added in a new "PC Type" detection for host election purposes.  Laptops will get a small penalty equivalent to 150ms of ping so as to select the best host possible.

does the host election check for maximum upload bandwidth yet?

those of us with lower than 1mbps upload speed (but good pings: read: DSL)

were still being chosen frequently previous to this update. (especially if our PC's are fairly quick)