[DE]Rebecca

Update 14.6.0

So many much needed hotfixes, Thank you DE I can now solo my void missions again <3

The armor is quite frankly very ugly when put on the tenno...i mean it looks nice! just not on any warframe. Also that trinity nerf AGAIN...im wondering why we even have her in the game anymore, she went from terrible to godlike to usable to down right useless again, makes me sad :c

• Upvote 3

• Trinity's Blessing now heals 40/50/75/80% health and shields based on Mod rank. The percentage can also be increased by strength mods.

Q_Q

Why DE? :c

Edited by Pansoy
  • Upvote 5

Trinity`s blessing has scaling with level (that i don`t mind)

The fact that it does not go to 100% is silly. It`s pretty much what made trinity the best support frame.

Blessing scales with power strength? Unless Link gets a power strength scaling buff or number of targets buff I see absolutely no reason to run power strength on Trinity.

Other than that I love the rest of the update :D

• Upvote 6

Sweet, now we only need a bootleg Warframe from the Grineer to wear that fancy stuff on.

Edited by Ahcruna

Are you serious? I have a better gaming laptop than the majority of players. I am always hosting in pretty much every session I have run. This is not right that you penalize the setup this way. You need to find a different way to detect hardware for proper election.

You're not looking at the bigger picture.

only issue i have is having to pay so much for what is essentially cosmetic accouterments ( I refuse to call it armor since it does nothing to actually enhance your armor or shield stat) aside from that thank you for the update. 

You know.. you can nerf trinity all you want, oberon still isn't able to heal...

Also 200 plat for the new armor and syandana seems steep.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
  • Upvote 11

The fact that it does not go to 100% is silly. It`s pretty much what made trinity the best support frame.

That's probably why it got knocked down to 80%.

#PlayWarframe 

Sorry but what are you doing with the poor Trinity. The only thing you can do is a COMPLETE REMAKE please. The 4. skill is now useless but why are you doing this. 

#BetterNerfIrelia

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
  • Upvote 6

Are you serious? I have a better gaming laptop than the majority of players. I am always hosting in pretty much every session I have run. This is not right that you penalize the setup this way. You need to find a different way to detect hardware for proper election.

From what I see you have PC type: Laptop/Desktop/Autodetect options, so probably you can set it manually.

• Upvote 2

Nerfing Trinity doesn't really matter much:

no one plays her and most PuGs will still be a min of 3 Rhino.