Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Basically you die in 2 seconds vs lvl30s now, before you could tank them for half a minute. 

Noticed this too, tested in Outer Terminus, QT is practically garbage at this point. I hope this is a bug and not intentional.
Edited by Arabaxus

Why instead of changing this useless well of life you still keep nerfing Blessing ? I really like her, she is my main warframe but with all those changes soon she will be completly unplayable.

WoL - incresing enemys health by 10x dealing no dmg  - Why we cant cast this skill on our ally ?

Energy Vamp - It supposed to regenerate energy over time but teammates go crazy if they dont kill this Big blue shining enemy  (Wol doesnt prevent this target from death if someone got paris prime...) Explaining every mission  to people why they shouldnt kill it is VERY annoying.

Link-  reduce dmg done to trinity  75% (not affected by power strenght) and reflect 100 % dmg taken to 3 simultaneos targets. i found this abilty quite usefull (prevent you from knockdowns and distruptors) after Blessing permament  invincibilty nerf. But dmg dealt to enemies on High level is extreamly low.

Blessing Everyone probably know how it works and how important this skill is, but the fact that people keep using it on long runs (i mean really long runs not 20 min surv ) means maybe there is  something wrong  with dmg dealt by enemies not with her blessing (for example corpus tech lvl60+ can rip rhino with iron skin apart in 3 sec with full spin up supra)

Srsly trinity is the best support frame and DE is  trying to do everything to make her unplayable for us..

You know, being able to put Well of Life as a buff on allies is actually a great idea! I wouldn't mind that at all.

@Vamp's Blue Light - it took me a full leveling up of Trinity before I truely appreciated it when they didn't die. Though now they do a tick when they die and it's a tad better.

Don't forget the WoL+Vamp damage tick! Problem is that it doesn't work on heavily armored bosses, just the squishier ones.

B/c you keep changing around how abilities work thus every time you do I gotta regrind Trinity to swap polarities. I had, prior to all these sweeping changes, 5 formaed her to allow flexibility on builds but after first change (nerf) it meant that 2 were now 'red' slots. And now with yer changes to blessing YET again I have THREE red slots. Bascially I gotta regrind trinity 3 more times now to fit mods again.

You do know that after you Forma a warframe once, you can rearrange existing polarities around as you wish? No need to keep adding Forma..

Aside, I am not happy with more nerfing to Trinity's Blessing. If you wanted to eliminate zero rank builds, just have it scale 40%/60%/80%/100%... For those of use not using a zero rank build, this nerf seems uncalled-for and honestly spiteful.

Hey DE (I'm looking at you, Scott), how about you focus on fixing some well known useless skills like Well of Life instead of nerfing skills that were already mostly balanced (and furthermore already got hit really hard with a nerf)? 

I still have problems with Zephyr's Dive Bomb applying damage below the ground of the enemy, forcing me to use Heavy Impact for it to be of use... how about fixing that?!?

There are already a good 40-60% of Warframe abilities that are only moderately useful a medium levels (level 20-30)

A huge 90% of Warfrrame abilities are completely useless at moderately high levels (levels 30-40)

A ridiculous 99% of Warframe abilities are useless (or too high risk) in end game content (levels 50+)

But hey, someone discovered that Blessing was more useful at rank 0 with minimum duration... QUICK NERF IT!!!

You know, being able to put Well of Life as a buff on allies is actually a great idea! I wouldn't mind that at all.

@Vamp's Blue Light - it took me a full leveling up of Trinity before I truely appreciated it when they didn't die. Though now they do a tick when they die and it's a tad better.

Don't forget the WoL+Vamp damage tick! Problem is that it doesn't work on heavily armored bosses, just the squishier ones.

you do know that the target of vampire releases all remaining energy when it dies? if not, it does, so killing the target right after putting vampire on it=faster energy

I see a LOT of hate in this thread. Mainly what im seeing, even though I've never used Excal, I can see where players were coming from. None of his other abilities work that well, hell, at all in high levels, and now his only useful CC was the Blind. Now, I think the nerf was justified seeing that the ability was so damn OP, but you should've reworked his other abilities before anything else, he seems like he might be one of the most useless frames now.

Same goes with Trinity. I don't think forcing people to use a max'd blessing is a good thing, nor do I think that removing the ability for a near 100% DR was justified either, seeing that you HAD to get someone to get extremely close to death for you to be able to cast it first, and you would have to do it often seeing as the Duration only goes to about 30s MAX'd.

I think you should reconsider some of your changes, and give Excalibur a rework ASAP, or else he's just going to be another useless frame that a LOT of players are already pissed about.

Is it only me or the game runs very slow after "hotfix"? or is it only for nvidia users? or is it only for windows vista users?

My frame rate came down from 30+ fps to  less than 10 fps while being on the liset/ship, and gameplay most of the time between 10 and 20, sometimes less than 10 fps.

My desktop computer never had problems with connection speed running windows vista and my nvidia cards. Now, my laptop, what if my connection is wired, not wireless, why would you penalize my computer if it runs the game with good connection speed?

Like Vay Hek would say: "This is unnacceptable!"

Guess ya'll didn't get the memo. Canadians translate nerf to mean buff. So when they buff something to them is a nerf for the rest of the world. But what do you expect when they're allowed to drink while on the job. Oh you thought they took all your comments about how to make the game better seriously. ( Just joking thought I'd throw a little humor on the steaming pile)

This update has bugged Kronen! 

You can add a single elemental combination (like Corrosive, blast, etc.), but as soon as you add any other effect like frost, fire, electricity or gas - the game freezes. 

Please fix this.

Thank you!

As always, players, keep calm. What update does not get hotfixes soon after to adjust things that weren't intended to function one way? And as far as listed changes, of course as DE has said they will be looking at and adjusting. Personally, I haven't played Trinity for awhile because I refuse to sit there and spam an ultimate. That's just not fun times for me. Here's to hoping they can balance that out :D