Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keyboard Shortcut To Logout

Frostosti

Question

hello.

is it possible to create keyboard shortcut to log out (when you are not in a mission), for example if you press alt + L at the same time or something like that?

Because recently there have been many bugs where you are stuck in the liset and cant press escape, the only thing that still works are the keyboard shortcuts (which is basically only the chat). So if there is a keyboard shortcut to logout, you can logout and log back in to solve it, now we have to alt - f4 and restart the game which takes much longer.

4 answers to this question

yeah, i know, but if you completely close the game you have to wait a while, then start the launcher again, and load it all up again, which takes much longer than logging out. So was just hoping if there was a faster way.

(also for task manager its ctrl - shift - escape for me)

yeah, i know, but if you completely close the game you have to wait a while, then start the launcher again, and load it all up again, which takes much longer than logging out. So was just hoping if there was a faster way.

(also for task manager its ctrl - shift - escape for me)

Most annoying hanging process ever.

My relog procedure is Alt+F4, Ctrl+Shift+Esc, my click macro (tap), the letter W until Warframe64.exe is selected, Delete, Enter, Alt+F4, my shortcut macro for the launcher, the spacebar, another click macro tap, my password, and enter.

Most annoying relog key combinations ever. And the number of times I've had to use it is not funny. I can still make the mods page crash on demand, or any time I forget about the page-selection-bug and trigger it :S.