Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Trin Nerf

(PSN)ArjunHarikumar

Question

14 answers to this question

Blessing goes from 100% health and shield restore to 80% (at max rank). Now also scales with power strength.

You can throw on something like a rank 1 Intensify and there's no difference at all, but apparently it's the death of Trinity or something. People blowing it out of proportion, as usual.

Blessing goes from 100% health and shield restore to 80% (at max rank). Now also scales with power strength.

You can throw on something like a rank 1 Intensify and there's no difference at all, but apparently it's the death of Trinity or something. People blowing it out of proportion, as usual.

The biggest 'nerf' is being forced to use the max rank, you go from ~1.5 sec recast to 5 seconds. Thats a 70% loss in healing power.

You'd need a 25% to get back to 100, but yeah, a rank 1-2 intensify will solve almost all player's issues.

The biggest 'nerf' is being forced to use the max rank, you go from ~1.5 sec recast to 5 seconds. Thats a 70% loss in healing power.

If you need to use Blessing that often, your team is bad and needs to dodge and take cover more often.

i use a spammable heal so unranked blessing i hated the damage reduction becuz of the fact that u cant recast blessing and my teamates die

is there damage reduction now

The damage reduction has always been present.

no difference at all? do you even play trinity?

For people who use Blessing at min-rank and spam the everloving crap out of it, yeah. Otherwise, it's not really a huge deal. I'm a little miffed because I'll probably be adding Intensify and replacing Link with Energy Vampire, which is a build that seemed sub-optimal before, but is probably the better option now. Overextended just isn't viable on Trin anymore, imo.

I don't think it's the death of Trinity or anything, tho. It's not that big of a deal, just a pain in the buttocks. Not sure why they decided to continue with the nerf-hammer.

If you need to use Blessing that often, your team is bad and needs to dodge and take cover more often.

Or, you know, you're playing at a really high level. I've effectively brought a spam build past an hour on T4s and when stuff goes wrong (aka your CC eats a grenade) you're spamming 4 as fast as you can while the team is trying to recover. Going from a full heal every 1.2 seconds to every 4 seconds makes a huge difference when using those types of builds.

While I'll freely admit the long duration DR setup is better for really high levels, this change is just a kick in the nuts to the diversity allowing for a short DR setup for high level play.

Nothing has really changed at low levels, as you don't need the short duration, and most of my builds had already slotted Intensify for the additional energy from EV, so my builds haven't changed at all, really.

The only thing this change did was reduce the maximum level of effectiveness of a short DR (reactive) setup, which is sad, because that's the setup that the prior Trinity changes seemed to push us towards. Now we go back to abusing QT+long duration setups, until they nerf that, and Trinity goes back in the box in favor of running a 2nd CC.

Now we go back to abusing QT+long duration setups, until they nerf that, and Trinity goes back in the box in favor of running a 2nd CC.

I believe that they already nerfed it. I'm hearing reports that Quick Thinking is now a 1-1 ratio with your energy, not 2.4-1. Why do they nerf the underplayed frames and force everyone to use the same builds? Seriously, mods are supposed to add variety. But DE is too busy pushing out content to actually look at the slowly declining variety of frames and builds. The recent Excavation game mod gave me hope, but it's really not that new of a concept, just a more micro-management version of Mobile Defense.

DE should encourage different playstyles. Also, they should tweak Rhino to encourage people to use other frames. New Iron Skin: CC/Proc immunity but no damage mitigation. Duration based. Force people to make tougher decisions when modding him (as in choose which ability they want to focus on) rather than make so many mods give him positive benefit. If this happened, it would be fun to see support/mobility Rhino's rather than 'I'm a ****ing unkillable wall with amazing CC' Make it like trying to choose which of Banshee's abilities to mod for. They all require different stats.