Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Thinking No Longer Has Damage Efficiency?

Arabaxus

Yeah, it really makes my Valkyr+QT+Rage+Life Strike build useless... Fortunately, I don't use that build much, and also don't play much end game content because of the imbalanced compensation of Enemies versus Abilities/Weapons. Watching a Paris Prime doing a red crit headshot for 300 (that's three hundred) damage is not fun... it's plain obnoxious.

I also noticed that when you are left at 2 health with QT , Rage never gives u back energy... Well this is probably happening because the efficiency is gone !! 

Let's hope it is a bug 

I thought they fixed Rage a long time ago to only give energy with damage to normal health (meaning QT+Rage no longer acts as a nearly endless loop... read: Godmode). If I am right here, Rage should not be giving you energy once you reach the QT threshold (2 health). Otherwise, you would have an effective 99% damage reduction once at the threshold.

Edited by Angelus_de_Mortiel

I thought they fixed Rage a long time ago to only give energy with damage to normal health (meaning QT+Rage no longer acts as a nearly endless loop... read: Godmode). If I am right here, Rage should not be giving you energy once you reach the QT threshold (2 health). Otherwise, you would have and effective 99% damage reduction once at the threshold.

You are totally right on the mark, Mortiel. But, you did mean "99% effectivity on damage reduction".

They should understand that 2 HP is the QT's threshold and therefore it is considered as 0 HP and QT is letting you live with your left energy. Rage's work here is already done by this point unless you life steal.

Edited by akanao

You are totally right on the mark, Mortiel. But, you did mean "99% effectivity on damage reduction".

They should understand that 2 HP is the QT's threshold and therefore it is considered as 0 HP and QT is letting you live with your left energy. Rage's work here is already done by this point unless you life steal.

I typo'd. It should have read, "...you would have an effective 99% damage reduction once at the threshold." I corrected it.

However, I am thinking the problem may not be with Rage, per se... But rather that Quick Thinking is not granting the proper efficiency to which it claims (240% at max rank)... a bug to which some people may assume is an issue with Rage. It's not.

Happening the same to me , in my 7 forma nekros build + Dual ichor life strike. Result: Build useless :/ 

Nekros as a Rage+QT+Life Strike? He's a bit squishy for that... Would not Valkyr bit a bit more aptly suited for such a tactic? And why Forma Nekros seven bloody times? He'd have almost no flexibility for alternate builds... (Just my opinion, obviously)

Edited by Angelus_de_Mortiel

Rage seems to be working exactly as it did months before.  It will fill your energy pool until you hit 2 HP, where Quick Thinking leaves you when it activates.  It seems like Quick Thinking is acting as Unranked even when maxed (40% efficiency).  This currently puts it strictly worse than Vigor.

Rage seems to be working exactly as it did months before.  It will fill your energy pool until you hit 2 HP, where Quick Thinking leaves you when it activates.  It seems like Quick Thinking is acting as Unranked even when maxed (40% efficiency).  This currently puts it strictly worse than Vigor.

And that was what I was thinking. No idea why people thought it was an issue with Rage... I can barely even remember when Rage+QT was godmode because it was that long ago. Or I may have problems with memory loss. Or I may have problems with memory loss.

Disclaimer: I joke about it online, but memory loss is not fun or funny in real life. The more you know. :-)