Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Melee Mod Loadout Crashes Game

GrapplerBot

I tried to change my Dragon Nikana from mod set B to mod set C, but it caused the game to freeze. I relaunched the game and tried again, and it caused the game to freeze once again. I tried switching to Dual Ichor, but the problem did not reoccur. I then switched back to the D. Nikana and tried changing it again and it again froze the game.

Same thing here.  Orthos Prime and Kronen Configs are crashing my warframe. 

On Kronen however it crashes on B and C whereas on Orthos Prime it crashes on C.  I would love to list the mods I have on those configurations since who knows, maybe one of the mods is causing it to crash... but I don't remember what all I had on there. 

Here is a screen shot of what it looks like when it crashes.

http://puu.sh/bu2Q5/532a1b477d.jpg

I would put a ticket in with the zendesk, but last time I did that it took them several weeks to get back with me and by then the problem I reported was long since cleared up.  So instead I just report it here and let others know you're not alone.

Edited by drake2k

I would put a ticket in with the zendesk, but last time I did that it took them several weeks to get back with me and by then the problem I reported was long since cleared up.  So instead I just report it here and let others know you're not alone.

You should also report it in. I did a report a few hours ago and someone actually replied at 11pm EDT (to my surprise). It might help them find the issue as well.

Would like to add to this, it would seem that the cause of the crash is when you take off a mod. I have this problem myself so I figured if I cannot change to loadout C I will just modify Loadout A but just by removing 1 mod the game instantly freezes. Hope this somehow helps the DE guys on figuring out this rather serious bug. I'm stuck running all missions in anti grineer loadout on my melee weapons.