Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

From Derebecca's Twitter:

Imaru

So I don't know where to put this becasue it isn't in the game *yet*. I think it could go here nicely. Maybe. Please move if it needs to be moved. 

ANYWAY. I saw this picture show up on twitter a little while ago, and I thought I'd give my feedback here. 

BxIDa30IUAEI55e.jpg

DOES ANY MORE NEED TO BE SAID????

Link to the original tweet:

https://twitter.com/rebbford/status/509473468195553281/photo/1

EDIT: I do not know what this means. Please don't ask me. -curls up in a corner- I'm speculating that this means that we will soon know who wants us dead when. 

Edited by Imaru12

we can see deathmarks upcoming?

i dont get it, whats the point of the clan logo? entire clan and all of its members are marked :P ?

but if its indeed deathmarks, its nice.

i still need both of their pistols and one more codex scan for vhaak thuul from G3 and 2 more for zanuka. Will be easier to farm now, if we can see it from teammates too.

Edited by Frostosti

why would the stalker be involved in dark sector conflicts?

he would not be as a mercenary since he fights with his own reasons

to kill tenno regarding whatever happenned in the past.

curious about this, since he has this line on the codex about "Now I hunt, dividing your numbers"

i am thinking that he would hunt ANY clan's rail while killing opposing mobs and tenno's

but why would he even get inside a fight of two sides of tenno's? he'll probablt just getting himself rekt hard.

OR finally a reveal about a team of stalkers hunting your solar rail core down really hard.

seems like its going to make the solar rail conflict more "exciting". 
anyhow, i'd hope the dark sector conflicts gets noticed and played with this addition. thats their goal anyways.

but its nice to see ability balancing aswell over the conflict system.

Edited by Ritchel

why would the stalker be involved in dark sector conflicts?

I may be wrong but I think they're reworking the profile page considering it's so out of date and therefore the image shows the clan the player is in and then the deathmark. I don't think it has anything to do with the conflicts.

I KNOW! During a conflict if a clan is marked for death Stalker can show up and just WREK them.

(this could happen if a Clan captures to many, or owns a DS for to long)

Stalker would need to scale with the amount of members a clan has, so if you have 999 (i think thats the max a moonclan can have) stalker will spawn as level 999. ^.^

That would help small alliances destroy monolopies like V and ICE.

Since they would be marked by Stalker, and Stalker would probably be near level 5000 XD (Stalker wouldn't be able to do any of the objectives, he would just run in and start recking everyone)

Edited by Feallike

I may be wrong but I think they're reworking the profile page considering it's so out of date and therefore the image shows the clan the player is in and then the deathmark. I don't think it has anything to do with the conflicts.

you may be right fellow tenno, i blame my over hyped mind