Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

From Derebecca's Twitter:

Imaru

needs to put check boxes for the weapons he drops there too. so if you get one of his weapon a box would have a check  and give you a better % chance of you getting one of the other two remaining weapons. after all three are acquired then there should be a set of event mods that he drops giving him a bigger drop table. that way you wont be stuck with dread and hate x100 and no despair.

Edited by ranks21

I'd like to say to the Stalker "Bring it", however I suspect Ordis of being in league with the dark avenger, after all he only ever shows up when I've changed loadouts from all my high-end gear to some tat that I want to level as a bit of a change. This would be fine if he didn't almost always also show up when I decide "I'll just solo this one, it'll only take 5 minutes" :(

Several of my clan mates are still working on Brakk. 

Well that sucks... I'm pretty glad I got my Brakk with Gradivus.... and about the Detron I could already craft 3 additional sets or something... I don't want to sell them for credits because they might eventually become tradeable.

It would. Dojo needs more reason to be in it, anyway, right now they seem like just large empty trading posts.

Maybe DE is planning something like that for the hubs they keep talking about. All the Tenno gathering there, and suddenly... Stalker

Yeah... The dojos are really empty research facilities because maybe when the hubs go live all the trading will be done there if they provide such a feature.

They should really think about converting the Dojos to the upcoming clan/alliance ships they leaked something about back when they provided the first informations about the Liset... so that they at least serve a purpose in clan/alliance war or whatever they want to use that stuff for and clans can dock that ships to the hubs if they want to for easier access. I see no reason for having multiple locations that are nearly never used. That or they should consider refunding clans for all the effort because it might become quite obsolete in the near future. oO

At least my clan has little use for the Dojo even we fully researched everything... It's a huge waste of space and is nearly never accessed by anyone.

Edited by MeduSalem

Oh, so the Stalker who can't even deal with me 1 on 1, wants to challenge our entire clan, an Army of 1000 Space Magic Ninja's?

Courageous!

Poor thing, lost his mind after getting pounded so many times.

The Inverse Law of Ninjas means he would win against your army of 1000.  Or he would lose to the last one.