Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Weapon You've Ever Potatoed?

(PSN)Superegg72

I only use potatoes on weapons I know for a fact isn't going to be a complete and total waste on.

Have only used 4 potatoes on weapons I do believe.

Grakata

Marelock

Fang Prime

Dread

Only one I consider even close to a waste is Dread since I never use it. I THINK I have used a potato on my Latron Prime but I can't remember honestly.

The above four, I know for a fact have potatoes on them. I don't like to waste items you can't freely work towards yourself alone.

So far no weapon has seemed worth using a catalyst on in a while honestly. Been leveling various things for the mastery. Haven't found anything useful enough on it's own and/or pretty enough on it's own to warrant a potato.

MR14, nearly 15.

Oh wait, I used one on Angstrum. So.

Angstrum? It's weird that that is the worst weapon I have potato'd to me. But it is worthless now.

old Vulkar, got it to about 15 couldnt do it anymore, love snipers, didnt touch them for a month

actually Im kinda getting PTSD thinking about it... I dont care how much they buff it

I'll NEVER GO BACK!

Are you me? I didn't waste a potato on a worthless sniper because I'm not stupid, but I quit leveling the Vulkar at level 13 or 14 as well.

I had to level it for mastery. I just used a good sidearm and melee and grinded it out.

I still have to level the Vectis and I think I will be done with all Market BP weapons IIRC. Primaries anyway.

Are you me? I didn't waste a potato on a worthless sniper because I'm not stupid, but I quit leveling the Vulkar at level 13 or 14 as well.

I had to level it for mastery. I just used a good sidearm and melee and grinded it out.

I still have to level the Vectis and I think I will be done with all Market BP weapons IIRC. Primaries anyway.

I love Snipers on PC just play Loki, Back in the Day it was Loki Vectis Galatine and Lex I Ran always a big fan of Ultra High Burst Weapons... RIP Galatine you will be missed

2VAR5PD.jpg

Edited by Axeroix