Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Weapon You've Ever Potatoed?

(PSN)Superegg72

Furax, up untill Melee 2.0. Seismic Palm made it pretty fun, but untill that point it was just collecting dust.

I potatoed it due to hype overload. It got released during the "Sword Age" when pretty much 90% of weapons were swords. So anything that wasn't a sword was overhyped when it got released.

So as of now, no regrets in my potating journey.

I only use potatoes on weapons I know for a fact isn't going to be a complete and total waste on.

Have only used 4 potatoes on weapons I do believe.

Grakata

Marelock

Fang Prime

Dread

Only one I consider even close to a waste is Dread since I never use it. I THINK I have used a potato on my Latron Prime but I can't remember honestly.

The above four, I know for a fact have potatoes on them. I don't like to waste items you can't freely work towards yourself alone.

So far no weapon has seemed worth using a catalyst on in a while honestly. Been leveling various things for the mastery. Haven't found anything useful enough on it's own and/or pretty enough on it's own to warrant a potato.

MR14, nearly 15.

Oh wait, I used one on Angstrum. So.

Angstrum? It's weird that that is the worst weapon I have potato'd to me. But it is worthless now.

bad@gam

tysis

I like my potatoed Tysis but I'm sad that it's such a niche weapon. Not for general use at all.

Boltor Prime, such a weak weapon.

Fixed:

Boltor Prime, such a weak boring, bland weapon. Must be paired with Rhino Prime to prove that you can create original and exciting builds. Oh wait...

Dera, I had no idea DE hated the darn thing so much...

I like my Dera, actually. I use it as a status weapon using all 4 event mods. High enough fire rate to be viable for this purpose. And amazing accuracy. Any other build I've tried on it is pretty boring, though.

EDIT: Not a weapon, but a frame: Excalibur. RIP Excalibur (update 14.6.0). This better be changed.

Just kidding. He still has other fun abilities, but his ability to be viable in the lategame Void just got smashed to pieces.

Edited by SpongyPenguin