Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Weapon You've Ever Potatoed?

(PSN)Superegg72

potato'ed an Embolist and planned to forma'ed it five times, surrendered on the third forma...
convinced myself that i will get used to its range but... 

i can't...

i just.... can't.... 

and oh my potato'ed 6th forma torid too... i dunno what am i smoking that time to encourage me to do it, but im glad that it is buffed now...

Edited by Tar_Spit_Fire

Boltor Prime. I really can't believe I wasted 20p worth of potato on a useless weapon. It's complete garbage. Sold it immediately, didn't even bother to level it to 30 first for mastery.

Boltor Prime is great weapon mayhaps your using it wrong

potato'ed an Embolist and planned to forma'ed it five times, surrendered on the third forma...

convinced myself that i will get used to its range but... 

i can't...

i just.... can't.... 

and oh my potato'ed 6th forma torid too... i dunno what am i smoking that time to encourage me to do it, but im glad that it is buffed now...

Oh man, I have a torid, potatoed, and I'm working on 5 formas. Let me tell you what to do with that torid, you take it, hug it, and go into Dark Sector PVP. Fire at tenno, and laugh at all the people trying to revive them.

As for me, I Potatoed the Kogake, why? . . . I have no idea.

Its not a weapon, but its an Excalibur...

I did potato Excalibur and did n't regret it ^^

But the thing i regret potating was Rhino prime.....such a boring frame.....absolutely nothing that looks cool.....golden skin is just horrible cuz gold is heavy and that sumo fighter can carry it?? with what kind of space logic is that >_>

Edited by Hemmo67

It doesn't seem right to lament a weapon you potato'ed a year ago, say. It was a different scene back then and if you got some good use out of it, the potato's served you well.

I guess I've never potato'ed a weapon that I didn't then use, at least a bit.

Soma maybe? I potato'ed it and levelled it to 30, but never use it. Soma is just dull; effective but dull.

I don't feel like I wasted the potato, because I know it's a strong weapon. But I still don't use it, so maybe it was wasted by default?

Edited by nemarsde

Drakgoon. Not that it sucks DPS-wise but I potatoed and formaed with the intention that I wanted a shotgun, but the 'goon is really only good for its charged concentration shot. Had I wanted that, I could have got the Miter or just used my bows. 

Plus it looks too similar to the Flak Cannon in UT3 (I know, I know it's a homage since DE worked on UT) that it constantly ruins my "immersion".