Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Weapon You've Ever Potatoed?

(PSN)Superegg72

karak/ boltor and exalibur, 

karak still sits in inventory, but maybe i will give it at try with other mods, becouse now its just feels underpowerd for me

boltor becouse, i dont know, just wasted forma on it by putting wrong palarity, and that projectile speed

exalibur, becouse back when it was update 5, it was preaty underpowerd, why i put patatoe in it, becouse of that old limit of 15lvl

Prova

Like, the vanilla Prova. I did it as a joke just to say have a potato'd Prova. I'm never deleting it.

As for something that wasn't a joke, the Venka. I farmed like a madman for that stance, and figured it was only fitting to slap a potato in it. It was pretty damn lackluster, to say the least.

Oh, and Ash. Not that he's bad, I'm just bad with him. He didn't fit my play-style at all.

Edited by AsagiBoogers

hahaha, had soo much lol´s scroll ing through the list here!^^ I have every Weapon in the game potatoed and i must say i regreted it on half of them most of them, then a couple months later DE buffs those weapons and everything changes again, or the other way around ofc...lol!

Why on earth would someone think the tysis is not wortha potatoe and 5 formas on top??? That thing is a beast!!!

Outside of mk1 stuff, I potato nearly every weapon I have. I find that I truly never see what a weapon can really do when left unpotatoed. I also dont dispose of any weapons because, for one, even if I consider particular weapons weaker, its fun to challenge myself by using them in some runs. Secondly, depending on how you mod a weapon, it can be useful in utility.

Third, ive been with this game for over a year now and noticed that weapons I used to consider strong or weak have been either buffed, nerfed or had different damage systems thrown into the fray to make no one type of weapon better than another. Its a waste to me to discard so many weapons it took me forever to farm as well, if I farmed for hell for them, then you bet your &#! im going to get everything out of a weapon and super charge it to its optimum. I know this is discaraging to frugal people who dont have the plat for extra slots but in my case, its ideal to keep what I got.

Edited by UrielColtan

Don't know why people are bashing Seer when it scales equally with each three base damage types and has an automatic Dead Eye utility. Looks to me like a lot of people don't know how to mod. The only thing I really fault Seer for is slow reload speed. Everything else is decent, hardly a bad weapon.

Sybaris. 4 formas and potato. Gonna go for 5 formas :3

(I love it, but it sucks)

It a pretty good weapon onces you forma it 4 times I even think it better then latron prime.

Using Sybaris on mirage or banshee and you be kicking some &#!.