Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Harbingers (The Order Alliance/#1 Storm Clan) - Here You'll Be A Friend & Not A Number!

(XBOX)PTFO Hanoth

bump, I've had 1 member leave my choice since launch (out of 100) and 50 or so I've kicked for inactivity.

We are an active and friendly clan with a mandate around helping people make friends.

We are understanding that people have lives - if you dont contact me you'll have 30 days of inactivity before your removed and if you do contact me giving me a fair reason for your inactivity you'll never be removed.

We also have plat give away competitions every other week as on our week off im running them for the whole Alliance instead!

So if you want to be in an understanding and welcoming clan then join Harbingers! If you want to be a friend and not just a number on a clan roster then we're the ones to join!

Thanks.

Members get access to discounted maxed mods! 

If your reading this it probably wont be long before you jump on the Trading Post to see if you can grab a deal and what you will see is that I'm the most active trader in the game and that my thread has more views than any other Trader in the game. I use the plat I earn from the community to offer below market value MAXED mods like Serrations to our members for prices that you would never see another seller offering them for!

Welcome to the Order alliance! Hope to catch you online to run some voids once Nova Prime & Soma Prime are out!

Im two forma deep into my Nova, arrrrggghhh why does it have to be Nova??!! None the less Im hoping to see more Negative Nova's in DSD's after launch!! :D

For anyone reading this who doesnt know what a Negative Nova is, try putting a maxed Overextended on your Nova then build it around Duration. Use NO power strength mods and when you fire off you 4th ability the enemies will come at you FASTER than normal instead of being slowed! They still take 200% of normal damage but it makes for some quick runs! DO NOT use it on guys with guns though as it actually increases their fire rate and hence their DPS. Just a tip, give it a go!

Thanks!

In the entire history of the clan we've gained 75 members, I've cleaned out inactives and we're now down to 60 BUT I've only ever had 1 member leave! Why are my guys so loyal? Because here you really will be a friend, here people will recognize that your new, here no one gives a S#&$ about rank - we're all just gamers and here people will go out of their way to get to know you and we hope you'll do the same!

So tired of massive clans with no sense of community, tiny clans where you only play with one guy or sick or the extreme number of inactive clans in Warframe?? Simple, join Harbingers and you'll feel like this is your home!