Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Troll Clan A 200 Member Clan Overthrown By Two Members.

God_Geo

Question

Hello all, I'm GeoVega, Clan Leader of the TROLL CLAN.

Two days ago, I been overthrown by two members of our clan that somehow one of the members became a Warlord and manipulated all my members that I was some kind of "Dictator" that didn't care about their own freedom. Our clan is all about having fun and "TROLLING" (It's in the name ya know?). But these two vigilantes didn't understand our talking policy and became somewhat upset with our clan. I put all my effort and hard work in making my own big clan that I had to demolish that they didn't deserve it. All my Plat, credits, and resources went into making everything in that Dojo/clan. While being the clan leader all I wanted was two rules (which weren't really rules just expectations) have fun and if you needed any help just tell one of us in clan chat. Maybe one day I'll get my clan and watch into my dojo that I build and say, "Wow I created something like this?" So I beg of you... Please help me get my Clan back...

Please I beg of you help me get my clan back! They need my leadership.

In doubt that this will ever happen, GeoVega.

(I Need some DE to help me get it back, Please)       

Edited by GeoVega
Removed names

6 answers to this question

Send a support ticket to see if you can get it fixed. Also please remove the names, its against forum rules. Just tell the names in the support ticket you send, posting here won't really help you that much.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Lqn8r

Sorry to hear that, but you should send a support ticket to DE. The forums aren't the official support place(Players helping players)

Also naming and shaming is agaisnt forum policy so you should probably take the names out before a mod does.

Best of luck.

edit: Ninja'd x2

Edited by RyanGo

Send a support ticket to see if you can get it fixed. Also please remove the names, its against forum rules. Just tell the names in the support ticket you send, posting here won't really help you that much.

Edit: Ninja'd

Sorry it's my first time posting on here. Thanks for the feedback though!

Edited by GeoVega