Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor Is Broken

Grimm

so a newbie was looking for help with vor cos he wouldnt die, so i help him with my op gear, easy kill on vor, then i found why the newbie chouldnt kill him

this is in vors quest version

33pdmih.jpg

this is when i took him to the none quest version so he could get the nav and play on till its fixed

6suagh.jpg

and this is when i check if it was to do with him and ran it solo

2u9my9y.jpg

so he goes down once then shield getting his buds to fight then he gets up and fights again the gets new buds then stays on his knees forever. de hotfix pleace, also happens on phobos

Edited by Grim117666

This glitch is back again? Have you been able to recreate it since then?

Thread noted.

everytime i run it or the newbie runs it or this other guy i saw in region runs it this happens, vor is broken.

its every run, it doesnt seem to want to be a one off glitch, it happened with the new update, vor is mad about people wearing that armour he made for the generals (its recreated everytime)

Edited by Grim117666

This glitch is back again? Have you been able to recreate it since then?

Thread noted.

Happens basically every run, and on any mission that has him (be it Mercury or Phobos). Ran Phobos a good 5-6 times, hoping it was just a one time thing, and he glitched out every time.

Happens basically every run, and on any mission that has him (be it Mercury or Phobos). Ran Phobos a good 5-6 times, hoping it was just a one time thing, and he glitched out every time.

this is going to lose alot of new players that are coming in and cant do this they are getting annoyed, i'm telling my regio regularly  that this is happening so the new players know whats going on

new player here, same issue. this is really frustrating, i can't progress. a real shame, considering i was enjoying the game so much up until now. i was going to invite my friends to play with me but i guess there isn't any point until this gets fixed.

just tried this on my alt account going back through the initial quest. (vor's prize)

tried it solo & with a group of two. both times resulted in him going invulnerable (and not moving)

he get's through his first and second stages fine, but after spawning his reinforcements the second time he never stands back up for his 3rd and final stage.

this is blocking progression for new players.

I was just coming on to report this! Last year when I played this game I had similar issues with Vor. Hopefully it gets fixed just as quick since I can't continue the story if I can't finish this quest. Ran this quest three times and every time he does this...

Meh for me the most worst in this situation are ppl who just start but don't end "Vor Reward" because they're can't now start something else and also can't get reward from this special alarms with stances etc.

Also looking for speed with fixing from Devs I can say that Newbies never gonna reach this special alarms thx Devs of course.

Edited by XxXPAINKILLERXxX

i did it 10-15 times today solo & with my newbie mate 

at first i thought it would be a bug with my account because i have taken him down pre-patch a looong time ago and already have the weapon etc but he did it alone with his account made today same problem pls fix i really wanna continue this game

As a new player, I can confirm I am having the same problem. I am now level 15 and unable to progress because after Vor bubbles for the second time he becomes invincible and immobile and just sits there shouting "Strength to the Grineer!" and other such statements.

I have tried the mission alone, with friends, with randoms, and it happens every time. I only downloaded this game a few days ago and it is quite frustrating; this is a major issue for myself and, I assume, multiple other new players. It is experience breaking and I hope a hotfix is released as soon as humanly possible, otherwise it's GG Warframe.

I can confirm that if there is a party, after Vor is disabled, if there is a host migration, the Vor is able again to kill him, and in the third stage. More than that, it seams that even he is not killed, Lotus says that the mission is complite so you can ran to the extraction point and get the coordinate.

Edited by Velarriba