Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How The Glaive Should Be Caught

TheOnlyWarBear

Baseball pitchers throw with one hand, catch with the other?

I don't understand why this is actually a problem if it does not cause any game effect other then a minor visual thing. I use Glaive a LOT, and it it has never effected me, and I have quite a few issues with other visuals.

Good luck with getting a full set of animations changed when you are probably the only person with the issue. It's highly possible the animation was set to stop some clipping effect or because we all wield weapons on our right side, so that when we switch back the animation is more fluid.

If I can't seem to convince DE that my retinas are been burned off from all the ultra bright, screen covering glare we dish out, so pretty sure "OCD animation issue" is even further down the line.

I sympathize somewhat, but neither of us is getting squat.

Good luck with getting a full set of animations changed when you are probably the only person with the issue. It's highly possible the animation was set to stop some clipping effect or because we all wield weapons on our right side, so that when we switch back the animation is more fluid.

If I can't seem to convince DE that my retinas are been burned off from all the ultra bright, screen covering glare we dish out, so pretty sure "OCD animation issue" is even further down the line.

I sympathize somewhat, but neither of us is getting squat.

you can turn off light bloom lmao its in the options