Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plz Help Me. My Warframe Wont Update! Plz Help Me Before The Thursday Event Ends Plz

Quaintman

Question

Help me plz guys! my warframe wont up date its keep saying:

Update failed!

Please try again later.

The update will restart shortly.

Then it looks like it works normally then it gives me...

Update failed!

Please try again later.

Thirdty times later...

Update failed!

Please try again later.

plz help me guys befroe the corruppted thursday thing/event ends plz i really need those mods and i will greatly appreciate it if u help me.

P.s. i did redownload it 2 times alrdy so dont give that plz

16 answers to this question

Have you tried sending a support ticket?

support.warframe.com

They might be able to help.

I suppose the OP is asking for possible fix from players, maybe a tweak or something, because time is limited and support ticket might go for days if it's addressed at all.

Anyway, to OP. If all else fails, there is one way to do obtain said mods: give your email and password to another player whom you trust, let him/her play the alert and it's yours. Of course, the player must have updated their client to the latest version. Quite risky though..

its a long shot but

try creating a 2nd profile in windows control panel or logging into a 2nd administrator profile in windows. Then try launch the game from that new profile. Also when u start the game instead of double clicking the shortcut try right clicking and select "run as adminisitrator".

My launcher was stuck at "checking for updates" after the last patch. I resolved it by dualbooting windows XP and updating through XP instead of win7

Edited by CarrotSalad

sorry guys i tried all those things this moring and it didnt work... plus de is do want to be "disturbed" becuase it say that theyre under "extreame" load

Don't worry about sending a support ticket, they've been under extreme load since U14 on PC. Its more just a warning that your ticket might not be answered as quickly as usual.

Run a quick virus scan and check for any important updates for your system.  After that, run a game cache verification.  You can find the under the little gear symbol on the top right of the launcher.

Maybe a proxy server issue?  Had an update that messed up some settings and I wasn't able to get a connection to the internet because it was trying to use a non-exsistant proxy.

Open file explorer.

Right click the C: drive.  Choose "Properties"

Tools Tab

Check Now.

Most likely will ask you to schedule one for next reboot.  Takes a while, finds issues on the disk and fixes them.  A single bad sector could cause an update to fail.  It is a stretch, but worth trying.

Open file explorer.

Right click the C: drive.  Choose "Properties"

Tools Tab

Check Now.

Most likely will ask you to schedule one for next reboot.  Takes a while, finds issues on the disk and fixes them.  A single bad sector could cause an update to fail.  It is a stretch, but worth trying.

Ill try that right now and let you know