Ability Mod Stats 14.6.0

VicAnimus

I thought the addition of seeing stat increases when you upgrade ability mods was cool. But I can't see them because they are all fully upgraded, so they can't be selected for fusion, even to view stats.

If I can make a suggestion it would be to show the stats of equipped ability mods under your warframes' stats in the upgrade screen because the ability mods don't show their stats in their descriptions like other mods do. If it is also possible show the stats adjusted for mods like continuity and intensify.

• Mods screen now shows the stat increases that will occur when ranking up Warframe abilities and Stances. See here for example of this addition:

7KmrQud.jpg

Note how I now have stats on what the results are of ranking up Valkyr’s Hysteria through fusion.

what i did when i saw this and the recent topics about exca rad blind was immediately go and check my frames and their abilities to see if others had been changed "to improve network performance". aaaand these stats only show while fusing... so i can't check my maxed abilities i don't have duplicates of, also can't see what influence power mods have. hope this gets expanded upon.

Yep, it should be really viewable in other screens, its a very useful and long-over-due addition, this game is not telling ANYTHING about abilities powers and stats at all, you have to read wiki if you want to know.  Now finally actual info is getting added yay!