Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright Time To Calm Down.

fatpig84

I apologized i might have sound rude to several posters and DE because I strongly loved Excal.

He is tied with Loki as my favourite frame, follow by Nyx and Booben.

All which coincidentally have strong suits as CC frames (and all having eaten the nerf bat barring Loki) as I always prefer CC over damage frames.

As much I am disappointed about the RB change, but this is a stealth nerf. We will not know was this unintentional or was intended. If DE makes this an intended change, then I would strongly recommend they use the LOS detection they had for Pull, which was plenty good. 

And not the utter travesty of an LOS detection we have now that can block RB just behind knee high cover or having someone stand in front of you.

If it was unintended. Revert the changes.

But don't forget Excalibur needs more buff btw.

That's all. 

Peace.

OK NO.

There is critiscm and then there is dev bashing. 

Saying they are idiots like always is just pure disrespect.

Well i am tired of them they cant balance most things properly and either they over  nerf it without a reason and without a counter buff , mod table drop is still bad , rng is still a nightmare , no endgame in sight , Ember is still useless and many others .They do proper stuff but they over shadow it with these kind of things excactly like the Lato nerf series because it was more usefull than the main rifle . I am just a veteran that only hear promices without changes and i am tired but yeah i forgot it is still a "Beta" that has been released in 2 major consoles

Edited by Garuger

At first i thought they're just fixing the AoE bypassing cover/walls. Which understandable if the indirect effect means ability like Radial Blind will be somewhat nerfed. But this means, bombard, napalm, and Helion's AoE explosion should be nerfed as well, however this doesn't happen. Their explosion still has ridiculous range and can still bypass cover.

Sad to say this, but this is really a nerf.

Well i am tired of them they cant balance most things properly and either they over  nerf it without a reason and without a counter buff , mod table drop is still bad , rng is still a nightmare , no endgame in sight , Ember is still useless and many others .They do proper stuff but they over shadow it with these kind of things excactly like the Lato nerf series because it was more usefull than the main rifle . I am just a veteran that only hear promices without changes and i am tired but yeah i forgot it is still a "Beta" that has been released in 2 major consoles

Its true that "dev bashing" is bad, but every single thing you said here is correct lol :P.

This game needs a lot of work. And instead of helping the game by buffing things like Ember the useless, they are nerfing things that don't even need to be touched.

And I have been wondering for a while why this is still considered "Beta" Yet it is now on the 2 newest consoles.

This game needs a lot of work. And instead of helping the game by buffing things like Ember the useless, they are nerfing things that don't even need to be touched.

Its true that "dev bashing" is bad, but every single thing you said here is correct lol :P.

And I have been wondering for a while why this is still considered "Beta" Yet it is now on the 2 newest consoles.

My point excactly